Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Happy that Heroes of the Storm and Heartstone wasn't forgotten in the Virtual Ticket.

Makes me wonder if, they plan to add anything Heroes of the Storm related to Warlords CE
    Don't think so, since Warlords CE box art is most likely already finalized. Plus, Heroes are just entering Beta stage next week.

pretty lackluster goodie bag

Think I will skip Blizzcon this year since the videos are generally on youtube or here hours after broadcasting

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You want a mount for everything? It's just watching a stream, I think pets and decals and shit is pretty generous personally.
    No and I don't expect that, but a blizzcon mount would've been cool for a change. They could have sold VIP tickets that included a mount fo $20 or $30 more? Maybe that would include interviews or behind the scenes who knows. Ideas man.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I rather wish the mount was a WoW mount instead.
    That's because you don't play Heroes of the Storm... YET. It's quite good, and since getting into alpha 4 months ago I've basically played nothing else.
    Dwarves are BURLY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    pretty lackluster goodie bag

Think I will skip Blizzcon this year since the videos are generally on youtube or here hours after broadcasting
    Hours? I'd say minutes! Yeah, the goodies this year seem kinda lame ...maybe the Nexus mount for HOTS but God knows if i'll be able to play that one and the murloc is another painful reminder of an orc themed expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    well dont know wahts to complain, blizz is not under an obligation to deliver any ingame items. basicly people buy the right to watch blizzcon coverage those things are just a gift. so be grateful for waht u geting .

You're so tempted to get a ticket just for the goodies when you play all/most of their games so much value!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn... I might actually buy it this time

Quote Originally Posted by IsoLovesYou View Post
    What a LAME card back for HS.
    lol the one thing I'm considering buying a virtual ticket for *besides* the actual Con is the HS card back. It's beautiful!