Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

2014 Blizzcon without Titan

Honestly the only reason I was considering buying this year's virtual ticket was seeing if there was any Titan info. Now that it's confirmed cancelled, what's the big announcements for this year? Seems like we already know most of what's to happen with WoD. As far as I know there isn't any big announcement regarding the other games besides Heroes Beta (which seems like just a name change since it's been in a stable Alpha forever).

Anyone have any ideas? Just seems there's no big draw to get a ticket. Maybe a Lords of War extra release?

I suspect that we'll learn about the expansion set for after WoD. Even if it's just a sneak peak.

The only reason to buy a virtual ticket is to get the (overpriced) in-game stuff.

Did people really expect that they would show Titan stuff this year if it wasn't cancelled?

10+ Year Old Account
    We knew they'd reset Titan months ago, hell, probably more than a year ago. Chances of there being Titan news was almost 0% as it was anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Warcraft Movie information/trailer.

If I had to guess... Hearthstone and Starcraft Expansions, more Heroes of the Storm info, and either WoD's second major content patch or, depending on how fast Blizzard are really intending to push their release schedule (with their interesting "might only have time for 2 raid tiers" comment), an announcement for the next Warcraft expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Hopefully Warcraft Movie information/trailer.
    Ah, yes! Totally forgot about that. Would definitely buy a ticket to see an early trailer.

Deleted
    It was doomed to fail, it would never have been accepted, cancelling it was their only option.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    If I had to guess... Hearthstone and Starcraft Expansions, more Heroes of the Storm info, and either WoD's second major content patch or, depending on how fast Blizzard are really intending to push their release schedule (with their interesting "might only have time for 2 raid tiers" comment), an announcement for the next Warcraft expansion.
    There's also the possibility of a new D3 expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    That would be welcomed with opened arms!
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Most likely a SC2 expansion. Protoss!!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I think they will release the trailer for the movie along with it ... and maybe hinting at the expansion after .. cause we pretty much know the hole story from this expansion already .. we go in.. kill the iron horde then leave. maybe not giving a "trailer" but just talk about what could happen and show off some stuff

I dont think blizzard is going to be the company that releases the next new big thing... Atm they are just a money making machine that releases quick and crap games like Heroes ... which is never gonna reach LoL, and that card game hearthstone whichis nothing more than another deck game only its online. D3 meh... wont go there I think the expac is good but thats that, and starcraft... never into it.
    Wow for them is still the massive money making cow... and I dunno how they do it I guess they are betting in our addiction, but everytime they are realising a few content and few new levels and they say Pay money play for a month or 2 and then quit

I also think that team that was supposed to work on it started producing something mediocore as its most of blizzards content nowadays.

When wow came out it was something epic cause of its playstyle, that was all wow had to offer. We already had games out that were close to wow in playstyle like everquest etc but nothing compared to the quality... changed the whole thing into giving a feeling that the actual character is You.

That will take a bit of time to become something new that will blow our minds <:

10+ Year Old Account
    If all you wanted was to hear some Titan info then I wouldn't buy the ticket
    I could see a Trailer for the movie or tease at least. Its going to be their 20/10 years of Warcraft/WoW so being there will be better..which is why Im going. As far as any big news tho at least IMO SC2 LotV trailer most likely and the movie which I said
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

10+ Year Old Account
    Major items will be (I think):

-Future WoD content leading up the expansion's climax
    -WoW movie details
    -The next Starcraft 2 expansion, the Protoss campaign
    -Heroes of the Star release details

Some pretty significant stuff there, even with Titan going down. Personally, I never expected Titan to become a game, I always felt it was more of an idea think-tank for people to develop new technology to be used in Blizzard's future franchise titles. I'm surprised to learn it was ever really intended to be anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping this means they have something thats gonna blow us away.

That or it's gonna end up like Blizzcon 2010 or whichever one it was that happened right after an expansion launched and they had literally nothing to talk about except Starcraft 2s expansion and Diablo 3..
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

SC2: Legacy of the void
    Diablo 3 expansion(maybe)
    Warcraft movie
    and maybe sneak peak of patch 6.1
    are still left for blizzcon.

oh wait and heroes of the storm.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Ah, yes! Totally forgot about that. Would definitely buy a ticket to see an early trailer.
    Even though the rest of the world get its for free an hour later? Don't know whether that's being a true fan, blind devotion, stupidity, or a mix of all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarelol View Post
    The only reason to buy a virtual ticket is to get the (overpriced) in-game stuff.
    ^^

And I am super stoked for a D3 expansion... ok, ok I jest...