Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

I haven't even gotten to the specific hero changes and this already looks more like an expansion in WoW than a patch. Everything is changed rofl. Literally everything.

March no longer damages ancients
    Only change I like: Geminate attack now procs items. Rest is too much.
    Riki just got twice as bullshit.

Picking starts after a 35 second strategy period. Teams alternate picking. Whenever it is a team's turn to pick, anyone on that team can pick for themselves. Teams have up to 30 seconds to pick a hero. If the timer expires, each player that hasn't selected a hero will lose 2 gold per second. The selection will stay on this team until a hero is picked. Once a selection is made, it immediately switches to the other team to pick.
    This is pointless. Half the team doesn't speak English anyways. May even cause more fighting and rage than usual 'cause you can't mute the dogs while pick screen is up.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2014-09-23 at 10:28 PM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

This is a lot to go through.

Warlock is gonna be extremly potent in pubs now.
    Razor untouched almost - good, 80% win rate with hero ;p

6.82, aghanim patch.

That pl rework, holy shit.

The change of type of damage is huge, bit dissapointed that the SF model rework that people were waiting for year is now a arcana item.
    Last edited by Clrg; 2014-09-23 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted
    LEGION COMMANDER IN CAPTAIN'S MODE, BOYS. DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!

On a more serious note I think Ogre is going to be extremely strong in the offlane now with the base HP regen change - he has the 2nd-highest HP regen in the game now tied with Nyx, I think.

Nice to see Razor finally on an equal playing field with other heroes in terms of no longer getting EotS when he respawns with Aegis, Weaver is now Bug Jesus (incoming MKB + Mjollnir lightning bashlord builds), Void, Doom and LC actually look pretty balanced in terms of passives not being disabled any more (only hero who can do it now is Agh's Doom, which I think is perfectly fine), and the Chen changes are just hilariously awesome.

I'm not too pleased about the addition of the Bounty rune, though. I realize they wanted to nerf bottle-crowing but idk it just seems like it forces extremely predictable fights at runes very 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Weaver is now Bug Jesus (incoming MKB + Mjollnir lightning bashlord builds)
    Mjollnir still wont do much for Weaver because attack speed doesn't increase the amount of Geminate procs, but MKB (which I built on him after Deso 3/4 of the time) and Crit (never liked it on Weaver 'cause of Geminate) just got godlike. Crystalis may now even become better than Deso as a first damage dealing item (not in terms od DPS at the moment you get it, but because it can be upgraded while Deso falls off).
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2014-09-23 at 10:49 PM.

Vacuum cooldown rescaled from 28.0 seconds to 28 seconds
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

lycan grounded and cheap tps. ill take it.

Holy shitstick, that Bane buff.
    • Aghanim's Scepter Fiend's Grip now also causes anyone who attacks Bane while he is channeling to be afflicted with Nightmare

And lol @ Dark Seer.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Holy shitstick, that Bane buff.
    • Aghanim's Scepter Fiend's Grip now also causes anyone who attacks Bane while he is channeling to be afflicted with Nightmare

And lol @ Dark Seer.
    Mouseover the Dark Seer change

Deleted
    Listening to the 2GD studio cast about patch notes. Aui2k is so unbelievably salty about Legion Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I know! I was like... there's gotta be something going on lol.

- - - Updated - - -

• Reincarnation mana cost increased from 140 to 160

Hah! Soul Ring is dead to him now. ...Though I'm not sure if it's a really meaningful change otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Yeah I was staring at that for too long lol

Pudge can turn faster for quick hooks now, nerf now pls.
    :P
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-09-24 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    tinker dead, lycan more than dead

Deleted
    Some unexpected changes, some less so. I'm most looking forward to the new map, the rest will sort itself out as each time.

TP cost 100g.

Oh happy day for supports.

I have to admit that is not the nerf to Tinker I saw coming though. Not sure if it's as bad as it sounds, seems like Tinker will just have to push into the jungle possibly rather than Ancients.

Also removes the benefit of Radiant Tinkers.

...now where's Diretide. :P
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-09-24 at 12:24 AM.

weaver buffs dont make sense to me

the hero was already super strong

Patch of supports for me.

Or well, patch of Agha

I like the changes, makes many supports even more fun to play and in some cases rather awesome if done correctly (Phoenix Agha as example, or Earth Spirit) and the Bloodseeker changes/PL seem alright too but Bloodseeker seems more like a support to me now ;/.

Can't wait to see what people do with Sylla now, it opens him up to so many new item builds. I'd LOVE to see an onslaught of MoM and Medic Bears.