Conveniently announce the Titan scrap after Blizzcon tickets sales are over.

Poor suckers

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Poor suckers
    Why would a game no one knew a thing about matter for Blizzcon? There's so much more to discuss. StarCraft expac and Heroes of the Storm for example.

As someone who has been to Blizzcon in the past, believe me, there is still PLENTY to do for the weekend, without whatever Titan would have been, which would have been nothing, as it wasn't even near final production.

Deleted
    I hadn't given the game a single thought for about a year or so until I read about it today. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

If somebody bought a Blizzcon ticket hoping to get a chance to demo a build of Titan or something when it was already announced as going back to the drawing board, they're a few crayons short of a full box anyways.

Whoever expected Titan to be announced on this years Blizzcon was a fool to begin with (and that's even if it wasn't scrapped).

Considering we knew almost absolutely nothing about Titan, I sincerely doubt anyone bought a ticket hoping for...what...a vague comment on Titan. Maybe an announcement if they're exceptionally lucky?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is little point to this thread. There are threads already discussing Titan in the Video Games Discussion forum. This forum is for World of Warcraft only.