10+ Year Old Account

another WoD thread

currently when I log in it says that my current video card will not be supported at a later date. it already keeps me from playing diablo 3 which I own should I expect that same thing to happen when WoD comes around, that it'll lock me out? I took a year off and when I came back is when that message had appeared. I play the game on low everything currently and still get lag / freezing in LFR. the video card I purchased (because it expressly stated on the packaging works with diablo 3, hope you guys get a chuckle =P) is geforce 210, says other stuff like pny, verto, pci express 2.0 - 1024mb ddr3 - vga + dvI-I + hdmi. I could expect that this at least meets the minimum requirements if I can grt it working right?

any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

If you could please post your full system specs. cpu, motherboard, psu(power supply), and version of your operating system.

Games like wow and d3 are cpu bound meaning you get more gains from cpu upgrades than graphics card upgrades. While your gpu is low end you may get more fps gains from a cpu upgrade. Once we get your full system specs and a upgrade budget we will be better able to assist you
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

I receive this alert from the Battle.net client because my integrated graphics for my laptop are enabled and the dedicated card hasn't kicked in because no games have started. WoW is like 'whoa hold up there bucko, you might have some performance trouble.' Clicking passed it and ensuring my dedicated card was kicking in was all I needed. Not sure if you have a desktop or laptop, but this was my laptop experience.