How's work?

So? Having fun? lol

Work? But it's the weekend right now!

(I work Sat/Sun )

10+ Year Old Account
    lol that is interesting

Deleted
    Im working 16 hours a day, that sux :/

I have to go to work in 2 hours ... Not looking forward to it one bit.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

2.5 hours left... boring as hell -_- I work as computer help desk and this week it's been really slow..

Signature by Shyama!

Deleted
    1hr 8 min left to go home... boring...

Much better than being unemployed.

Painfully slow. I want to play with garrisons so bad! I know the server is down, but I can't help it :c

At least I'm done with this doc, starting fresh next week!

10+ Year Old Account
    Work was fine. Somewhat busy but not too overwhelming. A few tough customers, but tips were good.

Work was hell. The first unit they put me in was psych-city. Then when I was pulled to the Trauma unit, it was EKG after EKG. One wouldn't hold still so the doctor had to determine if the EKG was decent enough to get some sort of a reading from. Even tough our unit was full the charge RN kept putting new pts in it, and sending pts from the ambulance to our unit as well. Definitely under-staffed, and all the patient care techs, including myself, were off at 3 AM, so I stayed over for about an hour to help calm things down before leaving the RNs and Drs without a tech until 7 AM.

Deleted
    havent worked in 2 months .. Hate it cant wait to be back !!! .. Sometimes work can be a dredging job .. but at the end of the day !!! bustin my ass feels great !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuri-chan-senpai View Post
    2.5 hours left... boring as hell -_- I work as computer help desk and this week it's been really slow..
    Well i hope those hours went by quicky !!! and u can enjoy sometime doing whatever

ive been working for a few days now feels great

7+ Year Old Account
    Me too...but I have the advantage of being 1 of 2 weekend people, and I can play WOW on my laptop then, so I don't have to worry about being bored.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about it, I'm soooo f-ing bored right now.. Working on a servicedesk as an L2 answering questions.. which do not come because there's no one bloody calling right now..
    Reading up on the DK forum on how to optimize Frost playing, as I may take that as a new main..

so much nicer now working from home then working in food services, so much easier to like people when you don't have to deal with them

10+ Year Old Account
    Bored to tears. But holiday pay is nice, and most of my coworkers have more friends and family in the area than I do, so I'd rather they have the time off than me
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Very grateful for the holiday break 'cause workplace drama was threatening to reach the critical mass in a couple of days.

Good holiday but lost my job just before Xmas so wow and job searching wooo

Boring.

Nothing is happening due to the time of year, God I am bored.