Which gaming company has the worst fanboys?

I would say it's definitely Sony fanboys.

Whichever one you ascribe to.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Trials of Ascension - forged chaos

0 games produced in 14 years
    an investor round where they asked for a million dollars from investors, 7 years later a failed kickstarter for $750,000
    0 demos produced for any game, will cost you $500 to see the ´soon´ to be released demo
    A cash-shop where you can buy about a 100 different items, some for $200 or more for a game that is in pre-pre-pre-pre alpha ( their own words)

And yet they have the most rabid fans you will ever see for any company posting on forums.. oh right, those dozens of fans all happen to have the same IP addresses as the devs.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Bungie.

Seriously, just try talking logic to one of them...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Riot, easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azrile View Post
    trials of ascension - forged chaos

0 games produced in 14 years
    an investor round where they asked for a million dollars from investors, 7 years later a failed kickstarter for $750,000
    0 demos produced for any game, will cost you $500 to see the ´soon´ to be released demo
    a cash-shop where you can buy about a 100 different items, some for $200 or more for a game that is in pre-pre-pre-pre alpha ( their own words)

and yet they have the most rabid fans you will ever see for any company posting on forums.. Oh right, those dozens of fans all happen to have the same ip addresses as the devs.
    there are dozens of us! Dozens!!

what a beautiful example of a bait thread.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Going to go ahead and close this one up. We don't allow people to call others "fanboys" in other threads so there is no reason to have a thread specifically with that as it's goal. This thread will do nothing but going down where people start flaming each other so locking it now before it gets out of hand.