BrM retooling WW for HM Garrosh

I haven't had to seriously try to play WW since ToT but need to for HM Garrosh. I've mostly retooled my gear, still planning to swap out the crit gems. I wanted to see if I could get opinions on the gear changes and also get any helpful WW tips for HM Garrosh.

Thanks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../kikiel/simple

Your haste looks good. I'm guessing you can't/don't have Immerseus helm and WW tier shoulder/legs? Those are the two you should go for for 2p. Even 4p you want to keep Immer helm. Everything else looks fine.

Those are the only WW tier pieces I have but I have an Immerseus helm. Is it worth breaking the 2pc to use it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Those are the only WW tier pieces I have but I have an Immerseus helm. Is it worth breaking the 2pc to use it instead?
    I would keep the 2P in that case.

May i ask why you need to go WW for HC Garrosh? It makes it just as easy 2 tanking with a brewmaster - you can soak annihilates in 1st Intermission and do around 600-700k burst with Xuen afterwards anyway - when p3 hits, you can kite the adds. If it's a simple case of your RL wanting to solo tank it, I see no reason too tbh, especially if you're already a tank!

Quote Originally Posted by Moofarah View Post
    May i ask why you need to go WW for HC Garrosh? It makes it just as easy 2 tanking with a brewmaster - you can soak annihilates in 1st Intermission and do around 600-700k burst with Xuen afterwards anyway - when p3 hits, you can kite the adds. If it's a simple case of your RL wanting to solo tank it, I see no reason too tbh, especially if you're already a tank!
    You can't fit three tanks into the fight.

>magic seeker

>no feat of strength

>wut?!

They didn't make this obtainable again did they? It's the only one I'm missing so woot but at the same time fuuu those were the only unobtainables left in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    You can't fit three tanks into the fight.
    I assume you're referring to 10 man and not 25. You can still 2 tank it with a brewmaster and X. Just do what Moofarah said. Tank normally until phase 3 and then kite leaving the other tank to solo tank phase 3 until he pushes to p4.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    >magic seeker

>no feat of strength

>wut?!

They didn't make this obtainable again did they? It's the only one I'm missing so woot but at the same time fuuu those were the only unobtainables left in the game!
    I seriously wished I played at the start of wrath. Those titles are some of the best ingame
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    >magic seeker

>no feat of strength

>wut?!

He could have "show only character achievements" enabled while really having the FoS on another character.