Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    1) Of course you don't. It's easier to ignore things when they conflict with your little worldview, even to the point of ignoring the truth.

2) Incorrect. I simply think it's silly that romance should be in any way obligatory.

3) Wonderful actually.

4) The only way to prove this to you definitively would be to introduce you to everyone I've slept with, and show you all of my STD screening. Absurd request.

5) There's nothing wrong with ethical hedonism, and if there is, prove it.

Addendum, I find it comical sex is involved with love.
    Did the Ramtha School of Enlightenment put you up to this? Because you're dodging my points.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's consensual, I really don't give a damn what they do.. Though, they should probably not have kids, as the increased chance of genetic failings could cause problems (That said, I'm not against people with hereditary illnesses having kids, so maybe I'm just a hypocrite)..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    In less than a decade's time there'll be widespread calls for legalization of bestiality, and pedophilia.
    Brother/sister sex is not banned nor punishable in many red states where gay marriage is banned, but is banned in most states where gay marriage is legal. It's why claims that gay marriage will lead to incest are hilarious.

None of your "points" deserve validation from me. They are baseless lunacies that you were programmed into believing.

You amuse me, so I'm playing Poke the Bigot.

None of your "points" deserve validation from me. They are baseless lunacies that you were programmed into believing.

You amuse me, so I'm playing Poke the Bigot for fun.
    That is to say you don't believe the things you're saying. Prejudicial projection 101.

That is to say you don't believe the things you're saying. Prejudicial projection 101.
    Bravo! Bravo! Another ridiculous response from an indoctrinated jerk.

Encore!

Bravo! Bravo! Another ridiculous response from an indoctrinated jerk.

Encore!
    So you support bestiality then.

You amuse me, so I'm playing Poke the Bigot.
    That's a fun game to be sure, but do be careful. The bigot is an endangered species and will fight aggressively to protect its ego.

[Edit] And don't turn your back on it. It may try to hump you as a display of dominance. *insert prison shower scene*
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2014-09-25 at 06:44 AM.

Deleted
    If two adults want to have a sexual relationship, that's their decision, end of story. We call ourselves civilized and defenders of democracy and freedom and whatnot, but on the next page, we enforce LAWS, telling people who to sleep with. Its ridiculous.

This change of law is not about children born of incest. Its about freedom in our society. Right now, in germany, if two first cousins would enter a gay relationship, that selfsame law would make them criminals! You see the problem?

And yes, if a hetero couple has an incestous relationship, the result can be a child with genetic defects (I would bet that most people who cry out about this here in the forum, don't even know the reason why that is). So what? Are we supposed to enforce "genetic purity" now by law? You do know that the last guys who did that, started World War II, right?

What's next? Manadatory pre-natal (thats "before-birth" for the majority of bigots) genetic screenings for all pregnant women, to prevent the birth of, I don't know, albinos or down syndrome children?

And soon, Winston is delivering his daily reports for the ministery of love. In perfect newspeak of course.
    Last edited by mmoc486dcfca17; 2014-09-25 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    That's a fun game to be sure, but do be careful. The bigot is an endangered species and will fight aggressively to protect its ego.

[Edit] And don't turn your back on it. It may try to hump you as a display of dominance.
    Says the guy who is going to support pedophilia in 10 years.

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-09-25 at 07:00 AM.

Says the guy who is going to support pedophilia in 10 years.
    Woah there, big guy. Speaknoevil, pay attention. This is how you calm an aggravated bigot. *pats Incredibale on the nose*

I'm probably going to get an infraction for one of these posts, but it will be worth it...

Infracted for Trolling
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-09-25 at 07:01 AM.

Deleted
    This thread has spiraled downhill and needs to be closed. But the article does have a valid point. Criminal law is indeed not the solution against incest, and I find it funny to see people advocating against it, while overly-supporting gays. That's fucking retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this discussion has devolved into some terrible posting I'm going to close it here.

CLOSED.