Realm First CM Titles at 6.0 Launch

Anyone have any SOLID info on if the Titles are sticking on the toon who has them at release?

I know Bashiok posted this:

Bashiok 2/13/2014
    @Metrolol: Our intent is for people to hopefully be able keep the titles forever if they hold it at the end of the season (e.g. when the pre-expansion patch releases), which yes, would create some fun competition before then. We need to verify some mechanics first to ensure that's even possible.

We have some time though until the Warlords pre-patch of course, and we will work to make sure everyone is well aware of the specifics for keeping titles and the cutoff time and has ample warning.
    But that's quite out dated and I can't really find any confirmed sources that they are being completely removed from the toon that holds them. Just wondering if I should try and get back some of my more favorite titles off the other competition on server.
    Stream: Gurkalicious

10+ Year Old Account
    no you get mistwalker title

10+ Year Old Account
    All realm best titles go away. Anyone who has ever had a realm best gets a new title Mistwalker. Though sadly this title is not account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    no you get mistwalker title
    I'm aware of that. But I'm wondering if it's confirmed anywhere that they are 100% going away on the toon that carries them. I can't find a blue post.
    Stream: Gurkalicious

10+ Year Old Account
    you wont be keeping any titles but if you got any r1 time for your server you will get Mistwalker title.

/thread
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by McGurk View Post
    I'm aware of that. But I'm wondering if it's confirmed anywhere that they are 100% going away on the toon that carries them. I can't find a blue post.
    Are you serious? They literally announced this yesterday.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/129...ning-9-23-2014
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Realm Best Titles: There are extremely limited titles that are held by the players who hold the best clear time for a given dungeon on a given server. Since those Challenge dungeons will no longer be available in Warlords of Draenor, their respective titles are also being permanently removed. There will be new Challenge dungeons in the upcoming Warlords season, and new titles for which to contend, however.