Do not buy a new class. Blizz scam revealed.

We all have ao many issues with all 3 specs at this point. They keep ignoring us on twitter and havent seen any warlock changes for months.

I know they are doing this on purpose to get us to buy new classes like a mage, but do not give in. Two weeks into wod they will fix warlocks. Wait and see... Or buy into their money scheme and go buy a mage.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2014-09-24 at 08:02 PM.

omg I already bought a mage can I get my money back?? (

uwotm8? I think you need a tinfoil suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

0/10, must troll harder.

Worth the infraction.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post
    We all have ao many issues with all 3 specs at this point. They keep ignoring us on twitter and havent seen any warlock changes for months.

I know they are doing this on purpose to get us to buy new classes like a mage, but do not give in. Two weeks into wod they will fix warlocks. Wait and see... Or buy into their money scheme and go buy a mage.
    ''Buy'' a class?
    What the fuck are you talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post

''Buy'' a class?
    What the fuck are you talking about

Well, at least you sound intelligent, well informed, and level headed OP.

Wait...do you seriously think by now people who care a huge amount about DPS don't have other alts to hop to?
    This is just...oh man.
    Who the hell is going to buy a boost just because of this

Pointless thread is pointless.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2014-09-25 at 07:16 AM.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud