Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe the Mexican Batman, the one that drives a bat Cordoba. but not the real Batman no.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I'd say yes. Batman is about vengeance, and you got your revenge on the dude. I would have wave let him know I had his money so he will remember who served him justice.
    Actually anyone that knows anything about Batman knows he isn't about Revenge, he is about Justice.

I remember that time Batman stole $100 from a guy and gave it to some other people because he was curt with him. Social justice!

But it might have been an Elseworlds title...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

By your logic I should be allowed to murder homeless people. Considering they're homeless and have no one looking out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Well considering the OP - Won't be long before this fictional tale thread is locked.
    Pretty much this. If that situation really did happen, you should have given the guy the hundred bucks anyway. He was probably incredibly stressed out from something, and you just taking his hundred bucks that he dropped because he was a little mean to you is pretty petty. Also, I doubt that that dinner with those homeless people costed a hundred bucks. Also, homeless people are really nice to people who are buying them dinner.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I'd say you were more like Bruce Wayne, cause you got money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking your parents got killed in front of you when you were a preteen, which fractured your psyche to the point you created a strange fascination with bats and developed a dual personality... and that you have a series of live in teen age boys who live in your secret cave...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

"you kept making all the stops?!"

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Less like Batman and more like the character from the Troll movies. I'll let you decide which character.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    I was wearing a hoodie and had sungalsses on
    Also it was outside a park well away from cameras i am not retarded

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they are bith dead actually
    You're Batman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I'm sure he'll cry himself to sleep over that 100 bucks. Presumably using 1000 dollar bills as tissues.
    Or you know, a Iphone.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What revenge? The made up person said he was busy talking on his pretend phone.
    Seriously. Who ever heard of an iPhone anyways? Who starts a proper noun with a lower case letter?

So at lunch today i was walking through the city when i notice the man, who had just walked out of an investment bank, in front of me fiddling with his jacket. Next bam, two $50 notes come blowi out so i hastely pick them up and say excuse me right behind him. He turns and yells at me how he is on the phone. So i just tell him your loss and walk away wity his money.
    Now i knew it was wrong to keep it but he was a jerk so and was dressed in a suit using the latest iphone (the big one) so he wasn't going to miss it.

So i walked around and found to homeless looking older gents and offered to buy them lunch at the pub.
    We had a talk as we ate and low and behold they were decent people, who knew i thought they were all scum before this moment.

I just got back to my desk and this must be how batman feels its so good, i made two peoples day by helping them and showed a bankster he is a cunt.
    What you don't realize is he snapped your picture when he turned around and gave it to the police, he told them you picked his pocket.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You're nothing like Batman. One, he doesn't brag on public forums about anything he does. Two, he's a vigilante. Three, he's rich as hell.
    Might encourage other people to use the money they find on the ground for homeless?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they are bith dead actually
    Your parents are bith?

Picture of the OP's family:

Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2014-09-25 at 06:01 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Your parents are bith?

Picture of the OP's family:
    Asses for foreheads and vaginas for mouths? Sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean robin hood?

Deleted
    So far the OP:

Made a thread about murdering hookers in his truck
    Slept with his best friends wife according to a thread
    Has a manager position at a company and lays off single moms for jackshit
    Thinks all men are pussy´s
    thinks all religious people should be used as slaves
    Has anger issues
    Has a paranoia about government being religious extremists
    Gets angered by happy people
    Steals money from children
    Thinks he is batman when hes talking about robin hood.

And that´s solely based on his started threads, not even gonna dip into his 1300 reactions.
    Shouldnt there be a ban on creating 10 plus obvious troll topics?

Btw OP: I made a thread a while ago about what drives a troll. Since we found one, maybe u can answer.
    Are you lonely? Are you desperate for attention? Are you doing it for the lulz? Explain urself for science.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-09-25 at 07:27 AM.

Wow, you're like Batman Light. Kinda Batman but a lot cheaper and lower in quality.
    Last edited by Keyboard Champion; 2014-09-25 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    As Batman is a billionaire playboy that goes around bringing villains to justice, and none of that applies to you, I'm going with no.
    The only thing that's similar to Batman is that there's hobos involved.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU