Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You guys have tried your way the last 6 years, it hasn't worked and you can see the global stage is much more unstable. The kids are doing worse in school, violence and rioting are up, inflation is up. Your plan has been tried and it has failed miserably.
    Umm, no, inflation is down. School outcomes have been tanking in the US for decades. Violent crime is still on the decrease, and the recent riots are the result of renewed racial tension in isolated locations.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by daethz View Post
    i know a bit of html/css/xml and i can tell you, creating any website shouldent cost anywhere near 2 billion dollars.
    jesus take the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    jesus take the wheel
    I know a bit of MS paint and I could totally make better graphics than WoW for like, $4000.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Umm, no, inflation is down. School outcomes have been tanking in the US for decades. Violent crime is still on the decrease, and the recent riots are the result of renewed racial tension in isolated locations.
    Yeah, inflation is down but salaries haven't been keeping pace with inflation and haven't been for some time, so that reduces purchasing power. But yes, you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah, inflation is down but salaries haven't been keeping pace with inflation and haven't been for some time, so that reduces purchasing power. But yes, you are correct.
    Yes, I was correcting Hooked's usual distortion of facts. Buying power is down, but that's a result of the Republican's failed experiment of depressing the minimum wage, more than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    And the problem is not inflation.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters