Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They usually don't even draw my eye, unless it's a chick and she's hot. At that point, I don't think about how she got it, only what i'd like to do to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I usually think one of their wealthy parents bought it for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drive a pretty decent car and I'm 20. Dad bought it when I was 16 and just handed it down to me, I pay for everything on it nowadays, it's pretty much my car. That said a BMW is expensive to maintain but so fun to drive fast and doing the occasional rally off road (expensive to do).
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I tend to think, 'shit driver'. If your first car isn't a piece of shit (I could choose between going over 60mph or having the radio work on mine along with 10000x other defects and no power steering) you probably will be wank at driving. I learnt to drive like a boss in that car because if I didn't I'd of died.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I couldn't tell an expensive from a cheap car they are all the same to me. Then again I never owned a car, I walk, use bus, train, tram, horse or palanquin depending on needs.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    or palanquin depending on needs.
    Please tell me your not making this up Sedan chair does not count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    I usually think one of their wealthy parents bought it for them.
    Me too. And the car will probably wind up in a wreck.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Edit: Added a bolded part since alot of people lack reading skills. Added the bit about immigrants, didnt want to emphasize it due to obvious reasons, but yeh, those often drive them too. For reference, i mainly mean these cars.

Nothing at all unless he/she is driving slow in front of me. Then I am thinking get that slow ass thing out of my way!

We have a lot of them here in Norway.
    Option 1: the spoiled brat. Here we call it "Pappa betaler gutta". Basicaly spoiled kids who get 70k+ USD cars and 500k+ USD flats from their rich father before turning 25. Often kids from bankers, rich industrials or oil workers (you get over 100 k per year as cleaning personal on platforms here...)
    Option 2 is drug dealer.
    Option 3 is a kid who started working early (15_16)who saved money while living home and spent everything on a car because a) hobby b) teenage girls chaser.

The same thing as when I see anyone driving an expensive car: "the bank owns some really nice cars".
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    I personally know a handful of those people and there are mostly two kinds:

1. Bought with debt
    2. Mom and Dad

Criminal types rarely want to stick out this way imo.

As to what I think about it when I see it - I would never actually buy such a car, even if I had the money to spare, because no one actually needs such a car and I would be much better off with some other decent, but not over the top machine.

Waste of money. At least expensive houses don't depreciate like cars (excluding collectors).

1)smart app idea
    2) took a loan

Deleted
    Didn't someone post here about an expensive car they had?

Shit made me laugh.

Peddles away on his shitty bike

Seriously though, i'd probably admire it at most and say they've got a nice car; But it's almost a given it's daddies money at play.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    I normally think their mommy daddy bought it for them.
    /endthread - mommy and daddy definitely bought it or them.
    Also depending on how they drive I might whisper a curse of death on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually assume the kid has rich parents and a lot of privilege and doesn't realize and/or appreciate it.

Then I start wondering what year his/her car is cause damn it's sexy.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

That they borrowed it from their parents obviously. Why would you assume they own the car even if they're driving it?
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

Deleted
    I dont know where you live but here, a lot of people work in countries that pay good for about 1-5 years and when they come back they invest 80% of their hard earned money into a bmw 3/5 series and the rest of them in clubbing with 16-18 yo girls. I think they are just silly kids and they just like to show off.

Deleted
    I can't say I've ever really noticed.