Do you think kids will ever realize this?

(slightly nsfw)

Mod Edit: It's "NSFW", but in a "rated A for Adult" kind of way. No nudity, just some crass language, really, and one scene that's less gory than Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-09-25 at 12:54 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    No, that's why they're kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also like Art is Dead.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    No, that's why they're kids.
    idk. i think if kids were educated better it might kill off some of the mtv culture
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    idk. i think if kids were educated better it might kill off some of the mtv culture
    You'll grow out of thinking killing cultures is a good thing. /tongeincheek

They won't

Many adults don't even realize this

10+ Year Old Account
    The irony being that pointing out a lot of commercial music is formulaic isn't original either.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* kids are stupid. Theres a reason you can plug a kid in front of a tv to watch the same obnoxious childrens movie 200 times a month without them getting bored like adults would, because their brains can't absorb is fast enough to leave any impact.

This is why home video shows can show people falling over in an unending stream, and kids and certain adults will find it funny, while most people with developed higher brain functions will become bored within the first few videos.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Not really, and honestly I don't see much harm in it, and some them grow away from it naturally. Kids are more easily persuaded into stuff like that, and it is smart marketing, and honestly non corporate stuff and independent etc. etc. can just as easily be absolute trash and manipulative

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What exactly is the point of this..
    you know the point of it :P