Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sion (post-relaunch)

OFFICIAL POST IS UP

New (Base) splash:

Base stats:
    HP: 420 (+60 per level)
    HP Regen Per Second: 1.7 (+.2 per level)
    Mana: 200 (+45 per level)
    Mana Regen Per Second: 1.4 (+0.12 per level)
    Attack Range: 150
    Damage: 53 (+4 per level)
    Armor: 18 (+3 per level)
    Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25 per level)
    Movement Speed: 345

Abilities:
    Glory in Death (Passive)
    After being killed Sion will reanimate himself, but his Health rapidly decays while he is reanimated.

He can move and attack during this time. He gains 100% Lifesteal, attacks extremely fast and will deal an additional 10% of his target's maximum Health on hit. Max 75 bonus damage against monsters.

All of his abilities are replaced with Death Surge, which grants him a burst of Movement Speed.

Decimating Smash (Q)
    "Sion charges a powerful swing in an area in front of himself that will deal damage to enemies when released. If he charges for enough time, enemies hit by the swing will also be knocked up and stunned.

Soul Furnace (W)
    "Sion shields himself and can reactivate after 2 seconds to deal Magic Damage to enemies nearby.

This is basically the same as he has now, but his old E will be merged as a passive into this ability, giving him health for each minion killed.

Roar of the Slayer (E)
    "Sion fires a short range shockwave that damages and slows the first enemy hit. If the shockwave hits a minion or monster, it will be knocked back, damaging and slowing all enemies that it passes through."

Unstoppable Onslaught (R)
    "Sion charges in a direction, ramping up speed over time. He can steer his charge slightly with the mouse cursor location. When he collides with an enemy he deals damage and knocks them up based on the distance he has charged."

In-game look:

Skins:

Hextech Sion
    520 RP

Barbarian Sion
    750 RP

Lumberjack Sion
    520 RP

Warmonger Sion
    975 RP
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2014-09-26 at 05:36 AM.

Deleted
    Looks like Garrosh made his way into Summoner's Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Looks like Garrosh made his way into Summoner's Rift.
    Lets look at it as. General Nazgrim has found a new home in death. =D
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Looks like helmetbro survived Vel'Koz, only to get killed by Sion.

Deleted
    So is he getting a classic skin after relaunch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    So is he getting a classic skin after relaunch?
    Unknown, possibly, but since his new skin will be so different it could be that he won't. Likely will though, but I wouldn't care either way. I just hope the Warmonger skin will be awesome.

This is pretty awesome. I love the frankenstein-esque theme for him. Reminds me a lot of Gregor from ASoIaF.

I was wondering why they didn't save the Karthus relaunch for the Harrowing, but now I see why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I was wondering why they didn't save the Karthus relaunch for the Harrowing, but now I see why.
    Halloween is like still moth from now, I hope it won't take that long for Sion to go on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really looks like an orc from WoW. Lok'tar ogar!
    Hey everyone

Halloween is like still moth from now, I hope it won't take that long for Sion to go on live.
    Well, I'm hoping they learned from last year and have the Harrowing event before Halloween and not in November this year.

WoW, at least it doesn't look like a totally obvious cross-over rip-off of WoD's Blackhand and Grommash art. Oh wait...
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    WoW, at least it doesn't look like a totally obvious cross-over rip-off of WoD's Blackhand and Grommash art. Oh wait...
    Except, its clearly borrowed from frankenstein's monster. A theme that's been done in video games a thousand times before WoD was ever even a thought in someone's mind

Deleted
    He might look like an Orc in the splash, but when we get to see his ingame model we can decide whether it's an Orc or just a big bald undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halloween skins just came up today on the PBE, and tomorrow I think Sion will hit the PBE.
    They'll both be attached to patch 4.18, so it just depends how long it takes to get through everyone, on when it's ready. I'm feeling a mid-late October release, and then the skins will be out a week after, so it's pretty much a halloween release. Although he had nothing to do with the Shadow Isles, so it's just coincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    We don't know his abilities, there has been no in game preview of his new model, hell he hasn't even been officially announced yet - Only shown briefly in a short trailer.

If you're hoping for him before Halloween, I don't know what to tell you other than "Prepare to be disappointed."
    If you don't know anything, don't talk, mmmkay?
    He will be up on the PBE in the next two days. The other 4.18 skins came up today (the halloween ones + championship one). His splash is tied to that patch, so he's in the halloween patch, unless there is gamebreaking problems.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Should I say the same to you, seeing as we don't have a release date for 4.18?

For all we know, it won't come out till Halloween. So my statement is not uninformed at all - With no indication of him coming out soon other than your assumption that he will be up in the next couple days, I'm not the one who's speaking without knowing.
    As EVERY PBE rotation is 2 weeks, and the new one came up today, it will release in 2 weeks (the patch that is).

Deleted
    You assume. If there's anything I've learned about patch release cycles, it's to never bother looking for patterns because it'll only disappoint when it doesn't happen.
    Patch is 2 weeks, Sion update will 90% sure come with the release, new Champ can be activated later, Champ update isn't something they do somewhere during the day since people could be playing that Champ at any time and updating them will fuck with the game.

Deleted
    Again: You assume.
    Can't remember it ever taking more than 2 weeks. Off by a day maybe, but can't remember it ever taking much longer.
    Also, YOU assume it will take longer, so how about we stop discussing which is more likely and go back to talking about Sion?

Deleted
    Right, so shortly after Skyrim launches we get a half dragon half humanoid champion and now we get an Iron Horde based champion? Stay classy Riot

Seriously I was convinced it was a WoD raid boss at first, the teeth/collar makes him look like an Orc

Deleted
    Seriously?

Alistar = Tauren
    Corki = Gnome Engineer
    Hecarim = Centaur Death Knight
    Karthus = Kel'Thuzad
    Kha'Zix = Mantid
    Lulu = Gnome Mage
    Maokai = Treant
    Nidalee = Druid
    Poppy = Gnome Warrior
    Wukong = Hozen

Seriously people. Just because he's bald and armored doesn't mean he's a ripoff of a WoD Orc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Right, so shortly after Skyrim launches we get a half dragon half humanoid champion and now we get an Iron Horde based champion? Stay classy Riot

Seriously I was convinced it was a WoD raid boss at first, the teeth/collar makes him look like an Orc
    You can't transform into a Dragon in Skyrim anyways.

Yeah i doubt Riot was like "You know that huge game Skyrim that just got released? Let's completely rip it off, and do a dragon champion!" or "Hey guys, a new wow expansion is coming out! Since it's about orcs, let's make Sion look like Garrosh/blackrock orc!". Use some sense guys.