Disc Priest Help, New to it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aceorbs/simple

the gear im working with, bout to get the meta need 7 more runes for my cloak, Any tips on gemming and such? and Abilitys

Not too bad really. Couple of points.

You will want to work towards 2pc even if it is LFR.
    Its a little hard whilst you are at your gear level but try to reduce your spirit. Start with a few gems, converting your int + spirit gems to int + crit would be a good start. Try to drop 500-1000 each week and see how you go till you find what is the best balance of throughput and regen for your playstyle.

Talents and Glyphs look good. Remember to swap guise and divine star on fights they are not so good on.

If you want further pointers a log link will probably be needed.

U seem to have some HC achis so im gonna leave out the newbie stuff

Dont have to much spirit, find a safe spot by feeling ure mana regen on fights u aim to beat

Go for a lot of crit bcause of Divine Aegis, the timeless trinket for caster dps(procs crit) is really good. I even used it into heroic raids
    Im not sure if u can use both the % extra trinkets from SoO as disc(I never got the dps version to test) would be cool tho it it works
    the other healing trinkets from SoO sucks for disc tho

The healing cloak sucks for discs(does like 3% healing compared to 10%+ for other healer specs), I used the dps version instead benefiting our progression back when SoO was fresh

When u spam Shields from spirit shell up make sure u target a player in a different group all the time with prayer of healing cuz it will always heal those in the same grp as the target u healed

track the legend gem proc and use it for spamming Power Word Shields on everyone when the proc is Active

What level 90 talent u have is important like crazy for priests, depending on what kind of fight it is use the right spell. Star for stacked and Cascade or halo for spread. Ure gonna need to change this one all the time. use on CD
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2014-09-26 at 04:31 AM.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9zovh3k9im5gtgf6/

some logs from a flex 4 I did.
    I seem to be doing alittle better