Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is a selfie? I take a picture of myself for my facebook profile is that a selfie? 0o

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    What is a selfie? I take a picture of myself for my facebook profile is that a selfie? 0o
    No, not unless you make a special pose and take a picture every 15 minutes and send it on snapchat to everyone.

Deleted
    oh no, teenagers taking photos of themselves having fun and listening to different music to what you enjoy, the future is doomed!

is that the issue here, or am i missing something?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

MLG version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh no, teenagers taking photos of themselves having fun and listening to different music to what you enjoy, the future is doomed!

You're absolutely missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

taking pictures is one thing, I take pictures together with my gf when we are somewhere fun or exciting and then make like a normal fb post.

Taking 600 pictures a day and throwing them on instagram going '' omg look at this shrimp on this plate #bestfoodtoday '' or '' look at this shoe in this shop #footlocker '' is just obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Taking 600 pictures a day and throwing them on instagram going '' omg look at this shrimp on this plate #bestfoodtoday '' or '' look at this shoe in this shop #footlocker '' is just obnoxious
    One of my wife's friends does this shit. Each post inevitably ends with at least ten hash tags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!