Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Horsemen mount is my "Invisible" along with the "other" Invisible mount lol. Mimerons Head on my first solo. 30 LK solos each on two other toons and no sign of it yet. Few years of Hallows End and the same with 4 toons running it each day.

10+ Year Old Account
    This year i was ready, did the brewfest dungeon with 12 chars and got both mounts on the 4th day. Pretty sure i'll get the horseman reins this year. And I'm hoping i get the BLR also haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Haven't run it this year ... already got a ram and a kodo years ago.

Still no Horseman's mount yet, tho
    i got my headless horsemen mount the first year.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I've run the brewfest dungeon on loads of characters and haven't seen a mount.

The drop rate is clearly zero %. Please fix Blizzard!
    Troll or serious? If you're serious, you just have terrible luck. I have seen the kodo multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    Troll or serious? If you're serious, you just have terrible luck. I have seen the kodo multiple times.
    I'm serious about not getting the mount. I'm not serious about my maths example though. I'm just tired of idiots going "lolz I got it first time, drop rate must be 100%".

Quote Originally Posted by Pappo View Post
    This year i was ready, did the brewfest dungeon with 12 chars and got both mounts on the 4th day. Pretty sure i'll get the horseman reins this year. And I'm hoping i get the BLR also haha
    I hope this is my year for HH mount, also. I'll have 10 or 11 90s going at it every day.

Good luck !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I've gotten the HH mount and kodo/ram (multiple times for these), but have yet to see a love rocket yet.
    Stay salty my friends.

well up to 16 Swift Brewfest Ram's now , have now got 4 in total this year running 8 ton's per day and still no kodo but on headless horsemans got lucky about 4 years ago a few days in though will say have not had another drop from then on. RNG is a bitch swear something funny is going on here as on my old account all I get are kodo's and my new main account all I get are Ram's ...... something's up I swear

Deleted
    I have been farming headless horseman since the first time I saw Hallows End in WoW on multiple characters at the max level at the time (one of every class) every day during Hallows End and this mount has never ever dropped for me. Its annoying when a friend of mine had it on all of his max level characters too (before account wide mounts).
    Maybe next time i might get lucky as with atleast 500 attempts to get it and some get it on their first attempt

10+ Year Old Account
    got my kodo yesterday. I just realized that Halloween is before WoD so Ill have 9 90s running it everyday maybe even 10 depending if i finish up with my 78 paladin. Im hopefull for the HH mount.

So far I have ashes of alar, onyxian drake, brewfest ram and kodo, big love rocket, white hawkstrider (got this back during bc), fiery war horse.