Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I bought one for funtimes and got Sinful Succulence Morgana which I think makes her look extra silly but I'll still use it

I've done 2 or 3 days worth so far. I need to check what i got from the first two batches, but last night I got

- Corporate Mundo (Fucking score!)
    - Arcade Sona (not too bad)
    - Prototype Vicktor (bit Meh)
    - Aslum Shaco (works)
    - FrankenTibbers Annie (legacy and 975, so decent)

was a pretty good haul with the legendary in my opinion. As far as I see it, anything thats 975 or more is a good score as its quite a bit of a saving.

probs gna do another batch tonight.... will also post what i got from the previous two.
    Last edited by Devboy; 2014-09-29 at 11:53 AM.

I pulled a Haunting Nocturne and Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks (both Limited Editions) on day 1, Infernal Nasus (Legendary) day 2, and finally on the last day Ninja Rammus (Legacy) and Happy Elf Teemo (Limited Edition.) Not bad, in my opinion .
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

so my other mystery skins are

- angler jax
    - royal guard fiora
    - executioner mundo
    - union jack fiddle
    - TPA mundo (lots of mundo love)

- Blade mistress morg
    - commando lux
    - tango TF
    - Super teemo
    - Merc Katarina

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Damn you guys are such gamblers, I've only bought a few in my time, always been disappointed, vowed to only buy skins i wanted from then on. Who wants to gift meh ??

Deleted
    Too bad its already over

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Damn you guys are such gamblers, I've only bought a few in my time, always been disappointed, vowed to only buy skins i wanted from then on. Who wants to gift meh ??
    Well, since you have a chance at getting skins that are no longer available, or skins that normally cost much more than the 490 RP, I always buy my limit when they are available. I mean, yeah sometimes you get crap, but I think my luck is pretty good and I like the randomness of it! I love owning tons of skins even if I don't use them.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

I had the worst luck with them...

-King Tryndamere (ugh...)
    -Full Metal Jayce (lovely stuff)
    -SKT T1 Vayne
    -Loch Ness Cho'Gath
    -Scuba Gragas
    -Bewitching Nidalee (nice skins I suppose, but I'm not a Nida player)
    -Grungy Nunu
    -Major Ziggs
    -Apocalyptic Brand (got Zombie already :C)
    -Aviator Irelia (nice skin but I suck at her :C)
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2014-10-01 at 03:11 AM.

I've got 60 champs, too much of a wimp to risk getting some skin for a champ I don't play anymore 8(

Probably gonna gift some to my friends in next week or so, depending on if they manage to get Gold or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosEater View Post
    I've got 60 champs, too much of a wimp to risk getting some skin for a champ I don't play anymore 8(

Probably gonna gift some to my friends in next week or so, depending on if they manage to get Gold or not.
    Well I got all, and it's still hilarious for when you have just to little RP to buy anything else really.