Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    I always had to farm the 50 each week for the coins on main and alts

but I never bothered to farm frogs, that shitty emperor rep or barrens thingy while it was out
    I have NEVER farmed them, yet by the time they were changed from items to currency, I had over 13.000 in my bags..
    You cannot go anywhere in PandaLand without tripping over lesser coins, these days..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    The ship has always dropped between 10-20 for me, always. Calm down dear.

On the contrary, I was farming these on my Rogue yesterday on the island and I found the drop rates to be higher on most mobs that I usually farm up near the bridge and blazing way.

I got what I needed in less than half the time, maybe it was just luck.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I have NEVER farmed them, yet by the time they were changed from items to currency, I had over 13.000 in my bags..
    You cannot go anywhere in PandaLand without tripping over lesser coins, these days..
    *shrug*
    I was doing dailies from MoP start, didn't miss a month until like last may when i took a month break and now waiting for 6.0 for like a month, exalted with all the faction except emperor, always struggled to meet my weekly charms, so idk

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    get a group of 2/3, go timeless isle, up where the dragons are, kill those flame dudes (im bad with names) and you'll have 50 in 15 mins. even less.