Deleted

Engineer only AH in Draenor

I am trying to find if there is engineer only AH in Draenor capitals. I know you can get AH in your garrison but cant find any info about engineer only AH

I don't think there is one. I think it's open to everyone in their Garrison.

They might put one in at the base camps. I've not checked it out.

Draenor has AH's already. Multiple area's as well: One comes in your Garrison.

I'm actually going to be dropping Engineering, as a Hunter... Makes me sad.

Nitroboost is complete garbage
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

No engineer-only AH in WoD, correct. There's an open-to-all AH on Draenor.

You only get an AH in your Garrison if you take Trading Post as one of your two out of five Garrison buildings. Lumber Mill is a better early-game choice.

I use Nitro boosts all the time in the open world when I want to outrun someone, or get to a rare in time to tag, etc. I already don't use them in instances due to the risk of malfunctions. So sharing the potion CD doesn't bother me.

This is kind of a roundabout method, but we're kind of getting one if you consider you can use an Ultrasafe Transporter to a goblin town and use the AH there, then hearth back. (Neutrals are going away in 6.0)