Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

UKIP does it again!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5881572.html

bless these UKIP supporters that manage to harm themselves so publicly for those unaware a UKIP donor has called for an English referendum on ejecting Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland from the United Kingdom.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

bless these UKIP supporters that manage to harm themselves so publicly for those unaware a UKIP donor has called for an English referendum on ejecting Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland from the United Kingdom.
    I guess that guy had two cups of stupid for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted

To be fair to them, their not the only stupid people in politics (George Galloway, for one). It could be said that the UKIP stupids are more prominent due to the media taking increasing measures to scrutinise them.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a donor, he doesn't represent them to any extent, so who gives a fuck what he says?

Deleted
    He does not represent the views of UKIP, just a wealthy idiot with a big mouth and not worthy of a thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    He's a donor, he doesn't represent them to any extent, so who gives a fuck what he says?
    Unless they say they are against what he has to say he does. In politics donors represent the organization/candidate they donate to. If UKIP wants to absolve themselves of his statements they publicly need to say they do not support it. Hopefully they do because that guy is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    If any public figure steps out, declares a political view and then pushes it then that's going to affect public image... That's how politics work. Same applies to other parties Basically UKIP will either say HIS VIEWS AREN'T OURS or remain silent... Unfortunately for UKIP they attract crazy and that's always going to affect em

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Unless they say they are against what he has to say he does. In politics donors represent the organization/candidate they donate to. If UKIP wants to absolve themselves of his statements they publicly need to say they do not support it. Hopefully they do because that guy is an idiot.
    Political parties are under no obligation to align or distance themselves from every comment someone that gives them some money makes.

He's not even well known - if I stick a fiver in a Tory collecting tin, should David Cameron create an MMO-C account in order to state the party's position on my posts?

The UKIP bashing is getting pretty old. None of the political parties are great at the moment. Sure, we can dissect each and every statement made by people affiliated with a political party but that doesn't accomplish much.

It's a shame that people read about a couple of idiots and base their whole opinion of the party on them
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    The UKIP bashing is getting pretty old. None of the political parties are great at the moment. Sure, we can dissect each and every statement made by people affiliated with a political party but that doesn't accomplish much.
    Yeah but compared to the other 4, UKIP makes for much more entertaining dissection.

At least it did when Bloom was still around
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    Yeah well UKIP hold the lions share of moronic 'public opinions by voters'

Deleted
    Speaking of UKIP, did anyone else listen to Farage's speech at their conference today? Not sure it's a good strategy to take aim at Labour, but I suppose thats the only way they can move forward towards the election.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    Speaking of UKIP, did anyone else listen to Farage's speech at their conference today? Not sure it's a good strategy to take aim at Labour, but I suppose thats the only way they can move forward towards the election.
    He won't ever win so all he can do is take pot shots at anything - it's pretty much his strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    I'd have thought there was a strong correlation between being a labour supporter and thinking UKIP are a bunch of racist homophobes.

I'd have thought there was a strong correlation between being a labour 'hater' and thinking UKIP are maybe the breath of fresh air this country needs...
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted

Whats wrong with that? Just because it doesn't support your own agenda doesn't mean it isn't a valid idea. Typical leftie to automatically label someone stupid just because you don't agree with them. Grow up.

EDIT: I don't agree with what he said, however I am not going to label him or his party stupid just because I disagree with what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Faos View Post
    Whats wrong with that? Just because it doesn't support your own agenda doesn't mean it isn't a valid idea. Typical leftie to automatically label someone stupid just because you don't agree with them. Grow up.
    So you have some evidence its a valid idea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faos View Post

EDIT: I don't agree with what he said, however I am not going to label him or his party stupid just because I disagree with what they say.
    I call a spade a spade...

He proposed a stupid idea therefore I think he's stupid... Pretty sure a number of UKIP voters think he's stupid, problem is comments like this damage political images

Ah yes the UKIP bashing lets make fun of them and belittle them that way no one will vote for them! Hmm how odd more people are going to them.

Essentially UKIP like all those parties similar to them thrive on the main stream politics looking down on them as it just makes them more appealing to a public who more and more hate the average politician. Added bonus these guys talk openly about issues the other politicians don't want to talk about but that the public do, all means there just going to get more popular.

This case in particular is just a donor throwing his wait around and no one is going to pay it much attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    I call a spade a spade...

He proposed a stupid idea therefore I think he's stupid... Pretty sure a number of UKIP voters think he's stupid, problem is comments like this damage political images
    He said it in his company's interim report. It wasn't a comment for the general public, as few people that aren't a stakeholder in a company read interim reports, and even most stakeholders don't usually bother.

His opinion doesn't reflect one iota on UKIP, unless you are retarded and think that every voter is somehow an official representative of the party they vote for - so rapists are representative of Labour, murderers are representative of the Tories, paedophiles are representative of the Liberal Democrats, etc.

You judge a party on their policies and/or officials, not on random people.