Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We should create a new thread about this very story, but without Jaylock in it.

OT: I lived close to that area for most of my life and I'm completely shocked today this happened. Not a lot of crime there...
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In the first paragraph...

"MOORE, Okla. (AP) — A man who had been fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman..."

Ah you got me there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    We should create a new thread about this very story, but without Jaylock in it.

OT: I lived close to that area for most of my life and I'm completely shocked today this happened. Not a lot of crime there...
    Agreed. There is no way this thread can survive for long with flamebait like that starting it.

Deleted
    Disgruntled employer beheads lady = ISIS IN AMERICA OBAMA NO CARE

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In the first paragraph...

"MOORE, Okla. (AP) — A man who had been fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman..."
    Fuck. That's kind of scary. I assume you also noticed.

Last edited by Dendrek; 2014-09-26 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Disgruntled employer beheads lady = ISIS IN AMERICA OBAMA NO CARE
    Teh evidence!

Last edited by Darkis; 2014-09-26 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 person out of 319 million beheads someone. People freak out. Even while Russia/Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, ISIS is happening.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    True fact: the person doing the beheading was shot. Preventing more beheadings. Hooray guns.
    Agreed here.

Although I doubt this is related to ISIS, if it ever does come to that in the future, It will just be another reason to get my open carry permit.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 person out of 319 million beheads someone. People freak out. Even while Russia/Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, ISIS is happening.
    Posting without reading? lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Lmao at the people mad about Obama playing golf... Everyone thinks the president just sits in his office giving off commands and making them so instantly? I don't know how everyone forgot how the government works. Obama can't just say, "yea lets pack up the planes and ships, lets leave right now and go to war." People still don't realize that the president is the politician who got the most people to donate money to him. This is about as dumb as the people being mad at Obama for his coffee salute.

As far as the Isis thing goes, how in the hell would Obama have stopped this from happening? This guywould have to have been reported, which maybe he was, to Homeland Security or the FBI for his suspicious acts first (which can't really be said as suspicious without the full story or without being completely discriminatory towards religion), then they would have to investigate ('hurr durr fbi can figure things out in a couple days'), then they would have to bring him in for questioning etc. By the way the story is published it seems everything that happened before the event was pretty recent (less than a month). McCarthyism is the only thing that will come from this type of thinking. He got fired, flew off the hinges and went postal on the place.
    -Awesome sig by Darthne-

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I'm sorry but putting this on ISIS and Obama is probably the dumbest thing I've ever experienced since logging on the internet for the first time. Just wow.
    That is probably because you haven't read Jaylock posts before...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    True fact: more people die from gunshots in America than beheadings.
    Fact: More people die from car crashes than gunshots in America.

Whats your point?

They need to find out where this guy was worshipping and shut it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    In fact in no other country so many people die by being shot... still they cling to their cowbow mentality as if they would die without a gun at home....
    So if guns were banned in America, and no one had a way to disable him, he could have beheaded more people and wounded probably many more, especially if people tried to rush him or fight him in hand to hand combat.

Guns won the day with this one.

And to think Obama and his liberal friends want to limit and ban guns from the US. Yep not going to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Why do that? Better to infiltrate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's rather authoritarian and first amendment violating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Oh, shit! Oh shit! You cracked the code!

What if it was your church?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Well that's rather authoritarian and first amendment violating.
    No that's being nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact is, is the ISIS movement is spreading more and more. More stories like this have been popping up and its hitting close to home (in fact its hitting in our home).

The reason why Obama is to blame is because he sits back and does nothing about it. All he is, is hot air, he can talk, but has nothing to back up his words. Its just recently that he finally approved air strikes in Syria. Hes a moron of a President.