Newly reformed guild LF Raiders for Mythic

[Behemoth] (8/14H) is a newly reformed horde guild on Turalyon-US looking for competent raiders for the upcoming expansion. With a total of 4 raid hours we've gotten to where we are. We are willing to work with our members and trials to better their performance rather than kicking them to the curb. Our guild has a competitive, yet relaxed approach to raiding; furthermore, we are very sociable with some of us online nearly all day. Our main goal for WoD is to achieve server first horde by the end of the expansion. If you want to be a part of building a team of fiercely competitive raiders for Warlords rather than just sitting around as "just another member", then give us a try.

[What We Are Looking For]
    WoD: We are openly recruiting all classes. We are aiming for 25 or more active raiders. Please don't suck.
    SoO: 560 ilvl+ for heroics. Healers needed. DPS accepted. Tanks currently not needed. Check our website or WoWProgress for more information.

[Dates and Times]
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday
    9-11ish PM EST
    These days and times are liable to change in the near future by increasing times for WoD. If you have any concerns, talk to an officer. We are willing to work around schedules in some cases.

[Apply At]
    behemothguild.enjinDOTcom / recruitment
    Get in contact with one of our officers ASAP

[Battle.net Tags]
    Recruitment Leads:
    ClumsyRobot#1320
    Vaeviktis#1489

Raid Leads:
    SleepyBear#1113
    Helios#1882

[About Us]
    The bulk of our team has known each other for well over a year now. We all raided heroic progression during Throne of Thunder together in a guild named Zero Star on Malfurion. When several of the officers quit for personal reasons, the remnants reformed as Primal and we continued progression for the last month of the tier. When Siege of Orgrimmar came out, Primal progressed through normals and killed normal Garrosh three weeks after content release. Unfortunately, certain members had to quit the team due to various reasons and the guild ceased raiding. Now that Warlords is around the corner, we have all reunited in our passion for raiding in a close-knit social community of friends.

We have a balance druid 14/14H who cleared heroic progression with Did It For Whitney-Bleeding Hollow (then known as Dream Whitney), a protection paladin 14/14H who lead P Town Gnome Stompers-Kil'Jaeden on their heroic garrosh kill (at that time he was on his elemental shaman Nimillion), and a death knight 13/14H who has raided with high end guilds such as Pie Chart and Refined (while on his rogue whom he will be returning to for Warlords).

[What We Expect From You]
    • Know your class (preferably all specs)
    • Control your attitude, especially during raid
    • Have a competitive drive (or get left in the dust)
    • Be prepared for wipes and frustration during progression
    • Take the time to learn each fight we will be progressing on
    • Adhere to the loot and attendance policies
    • Check the website forums on a regular basis (preferably daily)
    • Have a microphone for TeamSpeak. No microphone = no raiding
    • Be prepared to be swapped out on fights during Mythic progression
    • Try and have an alternate character that you are comfortable with for WoD

[Loot Distribution]
    We use Loot Council to distribute gear fairly and evenly among our raiders.

Major Upgrade > Minor Upgrade > Off Spec > Transmog > Disenchant
    Raider > Bench > Trial

Things that influence who gets gear:
    • Item Level of the piece being replaced (the primary thing)
    • Best-in-slot
    • Attendance
    • Performance (don't die every pull)
    • Attitude
    • How often you use your Off Spec in a raid environment
    • Trials will not get gear over a raider who needs it

[Attendance]
    We require a very high attendance rate from our raiders. All absences should be posted via the AFK forum on the website. At the very least, let an officer ahead of time. Unexcused absences and tardiness will incite consequences. Be mindful. Benching is available to those who cannot make all of the raid times but still wish to raid.

[General Information]
    • Trial period generally lasts a few weeks depending on performance and attendance.
    • Flasks, pots, gems and enchants are provided by the bank currently.
    • The guild offers repairs to raiding members and above.
    • If you wish to get anything out of the guild bank, don't hesitate to ask an officer.
    • We use TeamSpeak3 for our voice chat client.
    • This is an adult guild. You will likely hear dirty and outrageous things on a daily basis.
    • There will be "plenty" of alt raids with the guild.
    • Challenge modes, old raids and achievements are all big parts of our guild.
    • We guarantee laughs everyday.
    • Blood Elves are strongly discouraged. Seriously, there's way too many. They're like cockroaches.
    • Thank you for reading this wall of text.
    Last edited by Bypoler; 2014-10-03 at 03:50 AM.

Still looking for many people

Stay awhile and listen.

Bob stop being a keyboard turner.

By, stop being a clicker.

I try but it's just to difficult

- - - Updated - - -

Those 20k garry runs

Once upon a time!

A small little girl skipped down the dark stone path.

I'm done with these. Really people. Bump the frickin posts. Especially while I'm not here.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

- - - Updated - - -

She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead.

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running.

I've peered into the abyss; the gaping maw of madness, and I've seen what horrors it bears. This special oblivion, long forgotten from the stories of man, wields fangs of deceit and claws of despair. It tears into your mind, drinking your dreams and memories like colorful juices, and subsequently injects all that is bad and horrible in this world - leaving a dry, empty husk who eternally screams in silence. God help us, all.