Poll: Was it a dick move

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm usually the one doing the ditching, not to be a dick, but because I'm just too drunk to know what's left and right, happens 95% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone invites you out for the night then as a respectful human being they should do it properly. If they ditch you then you don't hang out with them again as they are obviously not a person of their word and don't deserve invitations to be accepted.

She said sorry but didn't say why? She's not really sorry but was being polite in a passive aggressive way.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felsadoon View Post
    I'm usually the one doing the ditching, not to be a dick, but because I'm just too drunk to know what's left and right, happens 95% of the time.
    Sounds like you ditch after a few hours though, I don't think there's much wrong in that, just because you go somewhere with a friend, you don't have to be tied to them all night, just at least have 1 drink with the person you invited.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    It mostly sounds like you wish to sleep with her Peggle, otherwise you wouldn't be so annoyed about it on a forum.

If you don't like doing something, why go as a favour for someone who obviously has no respect for you - unless you wish to sleep with her. My advice would have to be stop trying to sleep with your roommate, OR, stop doing favours for people who have no respect for you regardless of your desire to sleep with them.

And of course there's the possibility you don't wish to sleep with her, in which case the options are it's out of character for her, so why are you so angry over it... or it's completely like her, in which case why would you ever do anything like that for someone with an obvious pattern of behaviour that doesn't mesh with your personality?
    I don't want to sleep with her, I don't know her that well and she has a boyfriend

Everytime my friends and I go out, we always make it a point that we do not ditch each other, we look out for one another, and make sure we all get home, If one of us etc want to go elsewhere with another group of friends once we're there, we still make sure the other/s still aren't left on there own, it's just something we have always done, no one gets left behind.

Though my group consists of around 12-15 friends that we tend to do stuff with, and have done for the last 10+ years, so we're more like family

Your flatmate (I don't know her so I won't judge her personality) made the wrong decision, you ask someone to go out to a party/event etc, you do not just dump them and bugger off with someone/others and leave you, she should have imo, either invited you along, made you feel welcome, or turned down her other group of friends and either stayed with you at the party or asked you if you'd be happier going home, she then could have met up with her other group after.

I think it was a huge dick move, but people make mistakes, the fact she apologised is good, and lets you give her a second chance, though if it happens again, I would have serious issues with her, and wouldn't help her out in that capacity again.

i hate clubs. music is way too loud, and i dont really enjoy drinking so it just doesnt work for me. all the girls that come up to me just want free drinks, they actually dont care about me, just the drinks. They usually start chatting and shit and pretend like they give a shit then after you get them a few drinks they disappear saying something like "oh i gotta go check on my friend" etc..