Prismatic Crystal

First it was 30%....then I saw them buff it to 50%....now they are making it only 10%..w...t...f, over? I hate 90/100 mage talents...I really really do.

Thing called tuning.

If you hate the 90 row just take Mirror Images. And the passive one in the 100 row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    First it was 30%....then I saw them buff it to 50%....now they are making it only 10%..w...t...f, over? I hate 90/100 mage talents...I really really do.
    First it was 30% but you could cleave off the crystal, making it OP. Then they buffed it to 50% (for frost) but removed the cleave ability, making it decent. Now they've made it 10% (for frost) and allow cleaving off the crystal again, making it powerful when combined with Frost Bomb and Splitting Ice.

Deleted
    arcane nerf inc too
    youtube.com/watch?v=UASWETUTK9I

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    First it was 30% but you could cleave off the crystal, making it OP. Then they buffed it to 50% (for frost) but removed the cleave ability, making it decent. Now they've made it 10% (for frost) and allow cleaving off the crystal again, making it powerful when combined with Frost Bomb and Splitting Ice.
    So now its good for AoE on trash but utter shit for bosses.

So now its good for AoE on trash but utter shit for bosses.
    No. PC is better used on single target bosses and bad for AoE.

Comet Storm and Meteor is awesome though Maybe mostly pvp talents, but so cool.

Oh and isnt mirror image the worst choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    arcane nerf inc too
    youtube.com/watch?v=UASWETUTK9I
    I am not sure if this warrants an arcane nerf. Yesterday I was testing with friends demo lock, arcane mage and owl for AoE 5 targets 3 minutes, and arcane comes in last, a bit behind owl and far far behind demo lock.
    While it is true that burst wise it feels crazy, overall it balances out. We will see but I surely hope it stays like this and they dont nerf PC like they did for frost.

Does prismatic crystal have to be targeted to be used? Does every mage need to make a macro to frostbolt focus target or whatever.

Deleted
    When you cast PC it auto-targets you onto the crystal.

Wait, we can cleave off of it again (all specs)? Damn my old age and not being able to keep up with the notes...

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Comet Storm and Meteor is awesome though Maybe mostly pvp talents, but so cool.

Oh and isnt mirror image the worst choice?

Not worst and depends on your spec, current sims have MI best for Frost mages, middle of the pack for Fire and tail end for Arcane.

I hate 90/100 mage talents...I really really do.
    Take IF for 90 and the left L100 talent. No work needed, problem solved?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Worst of all, the new cd is 1:30 min, not to use it every orb is a great loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harex View Post
    Worst of all, the new cd is 1:30 min, not to use it every orb is a great loss.
    Might get 2nd FOrb for the 2nd crystal if there are any adds worth using blizzard before the 2nd crystal is up.