Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    yummy
    /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Thanks for that, had put that far off in my mind and you just had to drag it back to the forefront.
    I really really really wanted to be first response to try and remind as many people as possible.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

7 year olds don't need to know what sex is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why no cock and balls cookies? This is obviously sexist!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

They're pretty creepy given the context. Sure, it's funny - but would people feel the same way if someone tried to feed kids cookies shaped like a penis? Let kids enjoy being kids without having adult issues forced upon them from an early age.

As if 2nd graders would care (or know) what was on the cookies...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    They're pretty creepy given the context. Sure, it's funny - but would people feel the same way if someone tried to feed kids cookies shaped like a penis?
    That complicates things. For one, they'd have to share the chocolate ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    At least they didn't try to make 2nd grade girls eat Dick shaped objects, or else they'd be in jail right now.
    No. If they were dick shaped cookies only the mother would be in jail. If they were gun shaped cookies, THEN the whole class would be suspended/arrested.

If it was a man that gave those cookies to the teacher he would be branded as a pedophile.

Yet another reason to believe that the increasing suspicion/disdain shown unto public schools by parents is not without justification.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Why no cock and balls cookies? This is obviously sexist!
    there..... have a cookie

The idea of the mother is admirable, and I totally like her liberal stance towards sexuality. But Sex Ed with 7 yrs olds. that is still a little bid early.. 9 - 10 yes, that's fine.

Even though, I admit how one didn't have to give me a cookie to know how a vagina looks.. We've found this out all by ourselves..
    "Show me yours, I show you mine" that exists for a reason.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2014-09-27 at 08:24 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be pointed out that according to the original Reddit post, no pictures were taken of the cookies. What we see here is what we would refer to as a "artistic recreation".
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Hey, ALL cookies are beautiful, man. They don't have to match up to your impossible dessert-standards.

I mean sure, we ALL see those beautiful cookies in the magazines or on the internet with the perfect chocolate chips, but those aren't REAL cookies. They set an impossible standard for cookie appearance that your average homemade cookie just can't live up to.

Frankly, you disgust me. Check your dessert privilege next time.
    I just spit tea all over myself, so thanks for that. Funny funny shit. And while you raise a good point, I still prefer my cookies fresh and moist, not stale and crusty. And never with nuts.

And now I'm gay...thanks OP.

On a serious note, this is insane
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    This is just retarded. Sex ed at that stage is about learning the fundamentals of sex and reproduction, not about looking at vaginas. And I don't think showing them malformed and discolored genitals is going to do them any favors.

And yeah, just imagine if a dad came and gave the kids penis cookies...
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-09-27 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Those colors remind me of the horrors of blue waffle.
    DO NOT Google blue waffle.
    Www.Google.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Yet another reason to believe that the increasing suspicion/disdain shown unto public schools by parents is not without justification.
    You do realize it was the parent trying to serve those cookies to the kids right? You do realize that the worst thing that happened to education since we invented public education is useless pain in the ass helicopter parents?

The colors totally ruins it. :0

That was disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I feel like this was really one of those progressive movements like Disney princesses to promote vaginas of all colors. Thing is, i'm pretty sure we humans haven't gotten a case of neonvaginainthreeshadesitis in say...... forever.

That parent's kid must be living a life in the world of South Park.How embarrassing must it be to have a mom like that.