Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Second grade is too soon. Save the sex ed for closer to puberty.

2. Gross. They look . . . diseased.
    Putin khuliyo

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    At least they didn't try to make 2nd grade girls eat Dick shaped objects, or else they'd be in jail right now.
    Just start a new annual dick festival and it's going to be alright.

Somewhat NSFW images http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5106378.html

Those are quite colorful vaginas. I'm not really sure what would cause a vagina to be blue, yellow, purple and orange-colored but that should probably be checked out by a medical professional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

Oh man, could you imagine the right wing apoplexy if we had a festival like that here in the US?

Big ole pink dick being marched down Times Square . . . oh man I just want to see that for the lulz now.
    Putin khuliyo

they actually look very tastey

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember my first sex ed class when I was in 4th grade. I think I spent most of the time trying not to giggle like an idiot because if you did you'd get detention. That's all I learned that year.

Age has not given me the maturity to not laugh at funny colored oddly shaped vagina cookies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

celebrating the male reproductive organ sound much better then celebrating a game where brain damage and violence is common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Looks like some good sex education for adults. Time to go pick up some whipped cream and sprinkles for a little fun time with the wife.
    lmao. you made my day
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I remember my first sex ed class when I was in 4th grade. I think I spent most of the time trying not to giggle like an idiot because if you did you'd get detention. That's all I learned that year.

Age has not given me the maturity to not laugh at funny colored oddly shaped vagina cookies though.
    Detention for laughing? Shit, I don't think a single person kept a straight face in our sex-ed classes, it was hilarious.

Note to anyone observing those images: If you see a vagina that looks like that, tell her to see a doctor right away. And definitely don't eat it. For the love of God, don't eat it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Detention for laughing? Shit, I don't think a single person kept a straight face in our sex-ed classes, it was hilarious.
    I remember the threats distinctly. lol I'm not sure if anyone actually got in trouble because it wasn't a totally silent day in the library, but that's really all I remember from it. lol That was a yearly ritual up until high school where we really didn't have any sex education.

Could you imagine the principal getting a complaint about this? "So bob a mom brought in some vagina cookies and is mad that the teacher wouldn't give them to the kids, good luck"

"... She did what? You've got to be fucking kidding me"

Deleted
    You settled for less when you became a teacher, because that is known as woman's job.

We as women should stay together and inform people about the vagina and how to please it. I will no longer be participating on fridays due to the "lack of disrespect" that I was shown today. I will be taking my child out of class due to your cliché role on life being a teacher and not wanting to empower women.
    Pse, I have read better feminism than that with regards to WoW.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2014-09-27 at 11:22 AM.

While I'm all for sex education this seems really inappropriate for children. What's next dick cookies? This looks more like something you serve at a bachelor or a frat party. If this mother was really interested in helping the school in regards to sex ed she should have inquired about the districts age appropriate material. Sounds like this mom has some issues and I feel sorry for her child/children. Some may say they learn it anyways from friends, sure but they don't need a crude representation in cookie form in second grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So Autumn Lily Speaker from Reddit decides to take sex education on herself.

http://madamenoire.com/472588/mom-ba...econd-graders/

On a serious note. While I am very much for sex ed possibly even as early as second grade, I don't think "eating vagina cookies" is the way forward.
    Poor kid... has those cookies to bring to school but all the fruitcake he could ever want at home.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In second grade they're 9? That's only 1-2 years from when they have their first sexual intercourse, not all of them but a few (More than a few, mostly girls than guys with older guys).
    Let's educate them since we can't stop them from having sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Let's educate them since we can't stop them from having sex.
    When did that myth take such a stranglehold, anyway? You can't stop them from doing what they are going to do; you can "stop" them by actually parenting them toward the decision not to, though, and if you don't, that's your failing as a parent, not a fait accompli that "oh well, can't stop your pre-teens from having sex".

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    When did that myth take such a stranglehold, anyway? You can't stop them from doing what they are going to do; you can "stop" them by actually parenting them toward the decision not to, though, and if you don't, that's your failing as a parent, not a fait accompli that "oh well, can't stop your pre-teens from having sex".
    Myth? I'm not against trying to parent them, however it seems to fail as there's just way too many that can't handle it.
    My sister 16, and she tells me that most of her friends had it in 12-13 with older guys.

If we would be able to stop it, we wouldn't have people having sex that young. Honestly I'm up for stopping it, but you can't control your children.
    Society is changing, everything is via the phone sadly and you can't be checking their phones 24/7.

I'd bet money that 4chan posted this to reddit disguised as redditors. They do a lot of that.

7 is too young to talk about sex.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland