Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    TheBeardedOne, who do you think you are?

I dont realy remember last time when I read/heard somebody so self-obsessed.
    He´s a notorious troll on these forums. while riding a 2.5h trainride to work he likes to create bait threads and make bold statements for lulz because he is bored. And you are all feeding him morons. Why doesnt anyone ever check post history and shit. Pfft.

Deleted
    Yes, I can see how their behaviour was offensive to the pigs on the bus.

Deleted
    I don't believe this story remotely, typical Daily Fail shitstiring

What mostly happened was the child and mother were making loud noise, guy who happened to be asian complains & desperate reporters cherry pick details

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    He´s a notorious troll on these forums. while riding a 2.5h trainride to work he likes to create bait threads and make bold statements for lulz because he is bored. And you are all feeding him morons. Why doesnt anyone ever check post history and shit. Pfft.
    I only checked now, because I don't nor should know everyone on these forums, oh great non-moronic Mr. Shiift.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What did the woman say was the reason she wanted them removed?
    Probably "Excuse me they're being incredibly noisy, they're giving me headache"

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    Source(s):

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/26/couple...-baby-4882931/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-racist.html

I stumbled upon this particular story today and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in confusion. It's not an unusual sight or sound for parents to try and soothe their young through the use of a song, story or amusing noises in a vast variety of different places. It's also not racist to make pig noises as in England we do not have an aversion to pigs as part of our culture.

I feel very sorry for the parents and child involved. Aside from being embarassing it seemed like the bus driver didn't bother to listen to their side of the story and simply punished them because the 'racist' card was pulled out and used in a false manner. That highlights a common problem in today's society due to people going out of their way to get other people into trouble in their quest to be make a profession out of being offended.

So I figured I'd make a thread to discuss the subject and related issues! Please remain constructive. Thanks!
    "IM OFFENDED!" The 21st century sucks...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I only checked now, because I don't nor should know everyone on these forums, oh great non-moronic Mr. Shiift.
    Your not the only one. 8 pages of feeding.
    For future reference:

Jaylock
    Salandrin
    The Bearded One

Remember those names.

Why can't we all just get along? No, seriously. Knock it off with being offended. Strangers do not care about you, or me, or anyone else for that matter. The only people that care about you are your friends and family (the non-online ones). Being offended is a sign of weakness. How? You must have everyone's attention to live. If I sang this song to my kids (don't have any) next to a couple of Jews would they call me racist? No. The Muslim in this story is Muslim just to get away with things. Knock it off. You're desecrating a way of life. I'm not Islamic, Arab, Muslim, or even religious or actually believe in God but the fact is people need to accept others for who they are. But mostly just knock it off.

Deleted
    That's messed up.. muslims aren't a "race" and no one should be obligated to follow some other groups rules or even know about them.

Still, I could understand it if they had been kicked off for singing in public transport in general.. disturbing the peace and public order and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it when people make a scene on public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Lickin dem muslim asses all day long aren't you britfags?
    bluntly stated, but quite true. all of europe is bending over for people that would gladly lop their heads off. it's sad to see, cause europe is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    I bet there's a fair bit of nutrition in it too.

Yes, pigs are full of nutrition.

Corn, not so much.

Deleted
    So frustrating, reading news like this.

People should learn to mind their own damned business, especially when it's just parents entertaining their kids. That lady can walk if other people make her feel so offended so easily.

I'd love to see TheBeardedOne get on a night bus down Oxford Road in Manchester at about 2am.

I think he might actually die.

My favourite 3 night bus memories are:

1) a guy at the front of the top deck giving a digeridoo performance.
    2) a guy pretending to check tickets as a way to start chatting to people.
    3) "crazy bus lady" a woman who rides the bus handing out barely decipherable flyers about a government conspiracy against her.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2014-09-27 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Your not the only one. 8 pages of feeding.
    For future reference:

Jaylock
    Salandrin
    The Bearded One

Remember those names.
    To be fair, I know Salandrin. Hard not to...
    Anyway, would be nice for bus driver to get some warning.
    No need to lose his job.

I'm confused as to how they were being racist. Was the bus driver a pig or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Javox View Post
    I'm confused as to how they were being racist. Was the bus driver a pig or something?
    same way black guy in Korea hit old person because he heard her said Nigger......
    the reason because she was talking in Korean language and there some words with same sound...

some people over sensitive and thing everyone is talking about them

A 24 year old African-American English teacher in Korea assaults a woman and a 61 year old Korean man on a crowded bus. The African-American suspect, identified as H, struck the 61-year-old man's face multiple times and choked him with his arm, according to Bundang Police "The elderly man reportedly said "니가 여* 앉*" (a sign of consideration) but not knowing Korean, the man in question interpreted "니가" [pronounced "nigga" and meaning "you"] as the N-word which led to his violent outburst."
    Last edited by greeeed; 2014-09-28 at 10:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    same way black guy in Korea hit old person because he heard her said Nigger......
    the reason because she was talking in Korean language and there some words with save sound...

and that's where he should have known the actual language....why do people seem to think that they shouldn't atleast try to learn some of the the countries laungauge? If we all understand each other it leads to less conflicts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    the reason because she was talking in Korean language and there some words with save sound...

Ahah god I remember that. What a plank.