Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    You are. "Iconic single target DPS" would indicate that it's at the top of the charts by a (relatively) wide margin on single target. Which, as we know, it isn't have right now.

Sub is higher single target dps then the other specs. Just not with 4 upgrades and heroic warforged gear and 2min kill times with unholy deathknight buffs on the rogue. Until about 570 my subs dps was a great deal higher then my combats. The instant I got a WF AoC that shit was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Do we gem Agility with 6.0 as Combat? It will probably be cheaper now then when the patch hits.
    Still haste for combat. In fact, expertise gems become haste gems (meaning you can gem pure haste in red sockets and still match for socket bonus) so even more haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Still haste for combat. In fact, expertise gems become haste gems (meaning you can gem pure haste in red sockets and still match for socket bonus) so even more haste.
    We all know Haste will still reign supreme for Combat, but the qeustion remains by the time patch hits will crit be favoured over mastery. since majority of my armor I have is all haste+mastery.