Deleted

Whats your opinion about monks in wod.

I have been thinking of maining monk in wod but i havnt heard much good about them whats your opinion on monks?

Brewmaster is looking fantastic. Windwalker has more options this time around. Mistweaver is in flux as it has switched from "maintain RM with robotic efficiency and uplift as necessary" and is moving towards the "flash heal is a hell of a drug" model.

You may want to check the Monk Subforum for specifics.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Moved this to the Monk-specific subforum, as this topic is specifically about that class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Brewmaster is looking fantastic. Windwalker has more options this time around. Mistweaver is in flux as it has switched from "maintain RM with robotic efficiency and uplift as necessary" and is moving towards the "flash heal is a hell of a drug" model.

You may want to check the Monk Subforum for specifics.
    With the MW changes in the last 4 or so builds, we are back to ReM Uplift spam, only now our single target soothing mist and surge combo is a bit more potent, however.

Mechanically, MW is flawed, but with the recent numbers tuning, we are pretty beastly. At least from my recent raid testing on the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    With the MW changes in the last 4 or so builds, we are back to ReM Uplift spam, only now our single target soothing mist and surge combo is a bit more potent, however.
    I'll have to try it at 100 to see if I agree. On the PTR it takes 18 seconds for RM to heal yourself for 3% of your maximum HP. That's slower than out-of-combat natural health regeneration and Uplift at 90 heals for 3% "instantly" but with the cap that's irrelevently tiny. It'd be better to just have a Resto Shama n casting Healing Rain underneath those same people and going AFK.

Missing things from the final picture at the moment.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

How's fistweaving looking?

Deleted
    Monks are practically unchanged compared to WoD, all they had changed is removing Healing Sphere for Windwalker and replacing it with Surging Mist which you must cast.

Windwalker is quite fun IMO. It still has the same core feel as MoP, based around TeB optimal usage and correct timing of abilities, with some QoL changes like FoF being useable on the move and baseline 5 chi.

It is definitely slower but still is firmly a medium->fast (if you take serenity) speed spec.

Overall, the spec hasn't changed much and most who play it now will find it familiar in WoD albeit with a slightly slower speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.