Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    It's a known bug, try relogging.
    Well, i log and relog everyday and still no can do...i cant build anything else.

Found the soluction : Clicked the building i wanted to build and dragged it to the slot....

Cheerz
    Last edited by Mantrhax; 2014-11-30 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    It feels good to have all buildings level 3 and only need ressources for War Mill + missions !

The biggest tip I wish I had received before all the work I have put into my followers is that mission rewards are based off your *followers* Ilvl, not YOURS.

*DO NOT SPREAD UPGRADES AROUND*

The missions you get are based on the highest iLvl your followers can complete. You need to focus on your two to three followers with the biggest spread of abilities, and funnel all upgrades to them as quickly as possible. This will get you access to raid gear quickly.

I have a ton of level 100 followers, but the highest iLvl on any of them is 622 and more than half are at 615 because I thought that was the highest level missions. I've missed out on the opportunity to get some of those last pre-raid pieces, and I did not think anything of it because gear from missions was always described as gear the tier above what you are raiding. Since we are not raiding, I didn't see a problem until my guildies started talking about their 655 gear from garrison missions.

Any idea when the Invasion weekly resets? Is that with dailies or with the raid lockouts reset?

Quote Originally Posted by kumarshah View Post
    Any idea when the Invasion weekly resets? Is that with dailies or with the raid lockouts reset?
    You can loot each reward (gold, silver, bronze) once a week. I'm certain this resets with raid reset. As for the invasions themselves, they are neither weekly nor do they reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    You can loot each reward (gold, silver, bronze) once a week. I'm certain this resets with raid reset. As for the invasions themselves, they are neither weekly nor do they reset.
    Yes, that's what I meant as to when the reward loot resets.

Thanks!

Deleted
    How many chances at epics (645 level missions) do you get per week?

I was under the impression that you could only get them once per week, but this week I have gotten
    1. Mission for a 655 highmaul piece (63% chance & failed)
    2. Mission for a 645 follower piece (83% & failed)
    3. Mission for a 645 chracter piece (83% & succeeded)
    4. Mission for a 645 character trinket (100% and ongoing)

I do however only seem to get 1 mission for the legendary quest/week (though I can't remember which ilevel was required for that one)

Deleted

Question

Hello Denizly, so the thing is to change LM or TP for Barn? And why after get everything lvl 3 we should swap? to get Savage Blood?
    I am needing them for items upgrade.
    In addition, should we upgrade LM and TP to lvl 3 before remove them?

Thanks for the great job you are doing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempes View Post
    Thanks for the great job you are doing here.
    If you got LM upp it, get the follower then replace.
    If you got TP no need to upp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    If you got LM upp it, get the follower then replace.
    If you got TP no need to upp.
    But if I have LM + TP, which one should I replace for Barn?
    LM after get follower at lvl 3?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempes View Post
    LM after get follower at lvl 3?
    Yeah, best way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone has a Stables Level 2? I got all the trainings done except for the boar one, which doesn't show up as a daily. Actually, it hasn't showed up for about 4-5 days. I had time to complete all the other ones. Is this normal? I'm waiting on the boar training to go to lvl 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
    Anyone has a Stables Level 2? I got all the trainings done except for the boar one, which doesn't show up as a daily. Actually, it hasn't showed up for about 4-5 days. I had time to complete all the other ones. Is this normal? I'm waiting on the boar training to go to lvl 3
    I did all mounts with lvl 1 stables.

I've got a lvl 3 garrison and all of the buildings upgraded to lvl 3. Should I replace my LM, since I don't really need all of the resources I'm getting? I've gotten the follower already.

I'm not sure if the Barn (for bloods), Inn (for followers) or Stables (for mounts, I'm a mount-whore) are better replacements. I do raid heroics/Mythic, and my main is a BS/Enchanter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxmanCDN View Post
    I'm not sure if the Barn (for bloods), Inn (for followers) or Stables (for mounts, I'm a mount-whore) are better replacements. I do raid heroics/Mythic, and my main is a BS/Enchanter.
    Do you have a 100 alt? If yes then stables on them is better, you get mounts, they get GR.
    The Inn will soon become a good choice, as the bags from daily dungeon quests will contain pets / mounts etc.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Salvage Yard can no longer provide Crates from failed missions.

How should we distribute follower ilvl upgrades? And is it worth it to upgrade the ilvl of a follower that will be sitting at the mine or forge? I'm assuming these followers will be permanently at their trait-respective buildings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pmb View Post
    How should we distribute follower ilvl upgrades? And is it worth it to upgrade the ilvl of a follower that will be sitting at the mine or forge? I'm assuming these followers will be permanently at their trait-respective buildings.
    Why permanently? They are useless outside a daily pick up.

So they only have to be at the building when you pick up the work orders, not while they are being processed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pmb View Post
    So they only have to be at the building when you pick up the work orders, not while they are being processed?
    Yes, in order to get the bonus. just tag em all in when you wanna pick up, and then remove.

Sorry if this already was asked and answered but 66 pages is way to much for me to read.

When you build an outpost you gain acces to chain that gives you a follower, and block the chain form the other outpost choice. So my question is can you get the other follower if you pay the 10k gold to change your outpost building?
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...