Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've heard its bugged and the workorders will continue to run when the building isnt there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarshah View Post
    What happens to existing WOs at a building if I replace it?
    When you build the Tp again it will have those WOs still. They continue to run.
    This is a bug

If I upgrade my barracks from level 2 to level 3 am I going to need to spend 5 days activating 5 more followers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    If I upgrade my barracks from level 2 to level 3 am I going to need to spend 5 days activating 5 more followers?
    Kinda, but the moment you start the update you get the limit to 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Faladrath View Post
    Knew about the level just needed to know if I needed to use goldmane in missions to make him better quality for the barn but guess not so that's good news. Thanks
    I'm actually conflicted about Goldmane. He's been giving me 1 feast per Work Order sometimes, and sometimes he gives me 2. My LW follower ALWAYS gives me 2 and the only difference is LW is Epic while Goldmane is green. i dono ):
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Advice from experience: Don't build the Junk(war) Mil...1 week now and 80% of the time I get 1 scrap. I have geared up all my followers from Lv2 Salvage Yard. It is ridiculous for a Large Building..if you like the transmog armor or you built it for the free roll per week then fine. But if you built it to gear up followers is a huge waste of resources.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    This is sort of an interesting thing you can do for a nominal amount of GR:

On a mon Night [US servers], switch out a L1/L2 LM for a L2 Inn, get your epic Millhouse follower + headhunter follower for that week. Also do the dungeon quest for the vanity stuff. On Tuesday, get your new follower and new dungeon quest. Afterwards, switch back to LM for the next 13 days. Can even be a L1 LM, but might want to rebuild it to L2 to assign the Evergreen follower for the GR bonus.

Personally this was a huge help to get 3 followers for free. I went with a 2nd Scavenger and a Combat Experience today because it's probably the best all-around trait, though a 3rd Scavenger was tempting. Note that to get Millhouse you have to do the trick with the switching plots everyone knows about [even in the Wowhead comments]. Switch plots until he spawns. Or alternatively, visit friends garrisons with Inns, something I don't foresee Blizzard changing.

I'm not sure if Combat Experience is the best all-around, but it sure seems like it. Amazing trait that only one non-Inn follower has [Blook]. I also like High Stamina/Burst of Power.
    Why on a monday night and not any other night of the week? Because of server reset? And why would you switch back 13 days and not one week?

My LM is already level 3... Would it be worth doing this? At least once for Millhouse?
    Last edited by Hazer; 2014-11-27 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazer View Post
    My LM is already level 3... Would it be worth doing this? At least once for Millhouse?
    Your call, and don't change LM.

I'm currently in a progressive raiding guild, in order to prep for immediate heroic raiding we were asked to get flasks/elixirs up and running etc. At the moment my professions are Mining/Engineering.

My garrison is:

Level 2 Engineering Works, Salvage Yard and Forge
    Level 2 Trading Post and Level 3 Lumber Mill
    Level 2 War Mill and Level 3 Barracks

I'm looking for advice as to what would be best, would it be best to drop Salvage yard and Forge for Alchemy Lab and Enchanters Study and pickup Alchemy as a profession?

I need base agil flasks (fireweed) to start with and as we progress greater flasks and also agil pots (talbuk meat)

I have 2 alt's one with Jc'ing and one with LW as professions to help my character and between the 5 i'll have all aspects covered gearwise (My character is a hunter)
    Last edited by Viceofdeath; 2014-11-27 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Your call, and don't change LM.
    In a casual raiding perspective, is Barracks / War Mill / Lumber Mill / Trading Post + Salvage Yard a fair combination?
    Last edited by Hazer; 2014-11-27 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceofdeath View Post
    I'm looking for advice as to what would be best
    Forge might be worth dropping IF you take alchemy as prof.
    Salvage is absolute best, upgrade it to lvl 3 to cut your loses, and leave it be.
    Engineering provides you with scopes.

If you pick alchemy as profession, ditch the Forge.
    Enchanter's is, depending on prices, useless. The most expensive enchant's are the weapon ones (as they require ench), and you got that covered via engineering.

Would the best option be to drop forge for Enchanter's study and go Alchemy Lab? Or just screw chanting and take alchemy and alchemy lab?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceofdeath View Post
    Would the best option be to drop forge for Enchanter's study and go Alchemy Lab? Or just screw chanting and take alchemy and alchemy lab?
    Drop mining, pick alchemy.
    Drop forge, make alchemy lab.

Screw chanting. Flask are needed more then enchants.
    And without enchanting as a prof, you can't rly make so much from the enchanter's study.

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Drop mining, pick alchemy.
    Drop forge, make alchemy lab.

Screw chanting. Flask are needed more then enchants.
    And without enchanting as a prof, you can't rly make so much from the enchanter's study.
    My profs are Alchemy/Herb. I have alchemy lab + SY. What third small building do you recommend? Scribing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazer View Post
    My profs are Alchemy/Herb. I have alchemy lab + SY. What third small building do you recommend? Scribing?
    Read the 'how to chose small building' part and decide.

I've noticed something strange, and not sure if this is RNG, or just me over thinking it.

Whenever I leave completed bunker work orders sit there and pick up 4-5 at a time, I get much better upgrades. Now clearly this could just be that there is 4 orders instead of the one, and that's why the chance at better follower upgrades, but I've been getting this strange feeling that if you leave them there and not pick up the work orders one at a time you get better upgrades. I seem to pick up a lot of scraps when I pick them up one at a time.

Deleted
    So i have:
    War Mill level 2 (need 1 more follower to get it to 3)
    Trade Post level 2
    Barracks level 3
    Alch lab level 2 (i am alch+herba)
    Storehause level 2, which is useless for me i think
    Salvage yard level 3
    Lumber Mill level 3

800 resur currently

Is it worth to drop Lumber mill for something else? May be like tavern to get followers with better skills or barn to make some gold? Prob barn on alt is better idea actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggzz View Post
    I've noticed something strange, and not sure if this is RNG, or just me over thinking it.
    Gotta call it RNG or a bug. Probably RNG tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    Is it worth to drop Lumber mill for something else? May be like tavern to get followers with better skills or barn to make some gold? Prob barn on alt is better idea actually.
    Might be worth to drop the TP for something else now (if you got the LM follower). Since then both generate same GR but LM is ''free''.
    Barn is worth it if it's lvl 3.
    Inn is there if you need specific traits once or twice (wait for maintenance day to put something else if you get inn now)

Deleted
    I am sure someone already explain it but why before maintenance day?
    Also is it worth to change Storehause for something that actually worth it? Tried enchanter building but it was crap... Goint to try forge now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    I am sure someone already explain it but why before maintenance day?
    So you pick up 2 followers, 1 for each week without having to put it up again another day.
    Storehouse is worthless. Only Remote use is from the lvl 3 one but i doubt you have it. Even then once you get it you will prolly have all WO related achies.