Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    When you are on low population Server with significantly higher prices on Flasks go for it otherwise only craft for personal use.
    I'm on Kazzak, buying 200-500 catalyst from ah each day, turning it to most profitable flasks, an making 15-25g PER flasks.
    Daily i get an easy 15k for 30min work.

do anyone knows if its not just random luck to get more than one highmaul mission per 2 weeks some guild ppl got like once a week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cowbear View Post
    do anyone knows if its not just random luck to get more than one highmaul mission per 2 weeks some guild ppl got like once a week
    You get one per week, and the reset is on Thuesdays. For this reason in the Eu you can get the mission on a thuesday and seem like you got 2, but you didn't, the new one is for next week.

hm isnt the cd on the highmaul misions 2 weeks? as far as i know from my exp it procs once every 2 weeks unless someone is rly lucky or something that i dont know about this is why asked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cowbear View Post
    hm isnt the cd on the highmaul misions 2 weeks? as far as i know from my exp it procs once every 2 weeks unless someone is rly lucky or something that i dont know about this is why asked
    It is, tho there have been bug reports on a weekly mission.
    Hope! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Server A:
    Toon 1: Alchemy Lab + Tailor's + Enchanter's
    Toon 2: Alchemy Lab + Enchanter's + Gem Boutique
    Toon 3: Alchemy Lab + Enchanter's + Gem Boutique

Server B:
    Toon 1: Alchemy Lab + Tailor's + Enchanter's
    Toon 2: Alchemy Lab + Enchanter's + Gem Boutique
    Toon 3: Alchemy Lab + Enchanter's + Gem Boutique / Forge

Only 3 long term buildings for GM are: Lab, Enchanter's and Gem.

- - - Updated - - -

You could in beta, haven't tested it on live yet since i got jc.
    Think the barn is worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
    Think the barn is worth it?
    For gold making, it's the only option.

Thanks a ton.. Its most worthy post ever

This garrison Ish makes me bonkerz!

Deleted
    This was an amazing read! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi quick question on 6.1 PTR, which level of Dwarf War Mill Bunker you need to acquire the Enhancement tokens daily?
    When i copied over i had lvl 3, tho i think lvl 2 is enough since then you can start collecting scraps. Will test.

To all who PM me, yes, there will be a huge update a day before 6.1 is out.

Cool, nice to know
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT 11: Added 6.1 Changes!

GR guide

Added section to GR usage:
    -Buying new missions, rush orders and follower retraining manuals

Mission Types

Added new types:
    -Profession Missions. Reward you with Rush Orders, allowing instant completion of 5 work orders for said building. Requires a lvl 3 building to unlock missions for it.
    -Bounty Missions. Unlocked by completing the corresponding bounty daily quest in your garrison.

Garrison Work Order Changes
    -Work orders now check if a follower is assigned to the building every 4 hours when factoring in production bonuses.
    -Followers assigned to work at a building now receive XP for each work order that they provide a production bonus on.
    -Players now have an option to queue up all remaining work order slots through the building's work order UI.
    -NPCs that accept Work Orders are now titled as such along with a new interaction cursor to make them easier to locate.

Alchemy Lab

Added changes to Follower bonus:
    -You may choose which potion is awarded, but they will be BoP.

Bunker

Added change to lvl 3 bonus:
    - A daily quest allows players to exchange 25 Iron Horde Scraps for an armor or weapon enhancement token.

Barn

Added change to follower bonus:
    - Now also increases chance for Savage Blood to drop.

Lumber Mill

Added new stuff:
    - Lumber Mill costs no GR to build or upgrade.
    - Work orders now award 30 GR up from 20.

Mage Tower

Added change to work orders:
    - The building now accepts Ogre Waystones as work orders awarding Apexis Crystals and a chance to receive an item that allows instant completion of a mission that's in-progress ( Mission Completion Orders).

Salvage Yard

Added change to how salvage works section:
    -Tier-3 salvage recovered from Follower missions no longer has an independent chance to drop an uncommon (green), rare (blue), or epic (purple) item and will instead always drop one of them. This change is intended to reduce overall item spam without affecting their value. Existing chance for Tier-3 salvage to potentially also contain an uncommon Tier-2 salvage item remains unchanged.
    -Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage. Weapon and Armor enhancement tokens that can upgrade a Follower's weapon or armor item levels will continue to have a chance to drop from Salvage Crates.

Trading Post

Added new stuff:
    - Trading Post costs no GR to build or upgrade.
    - Crescent Saberfish Flesh can now appear on the work orders as payment.
    -Players trading Garrison Resources for tradeskill materials can now shift-click to specify the amount of items they want to purchase.
    -Trading Post Parts that drop in Ashran now have a chance to drop from all creatures and NPCs that drop Artifact Fragments, with an increased drop chance based on the quality of the creature or NPCs.

Added new guides: Garrison Invasions and Music Box!

Quick question if I may, playing a hunter on a new server with no resources at my disposal. I went with mining/engi for professions and I'm just wondering what would be the best setup for my garrison? Plan to mostly pve.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by decimo View Post
    Thanks!
    Small:
    - Yard
    - Engi's
    - Enchanter's

Medium:
    - LM (replace with Barn / Inn after all other stuff are lvl 3)
    - TP

Large:
    - Racks
    - Bunker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    These guys ARE supposed to be in the Town hall, right?
    You're looking at the right place, they all spawn at the same spot. It's random (a bit less now since there's an spawn order).
    Use the LFG, i get 2 other each day thx to random ppl.

If I assign a bodyguard to the barracks will they get any sort of exp and level over time like the other ones do with work orders?

Now that alchemy has a use for alchemical catalysts should I swap a small building for the alchemy lab? Everythings at lvl 3, I have alchemy and herbalism as professions and savage yard, gem boutique and enchanters study as buildings.

Also, is herbalism worth it anymore? Im not getting much out of it so I might as well swap professions but I dont know if starting over is worth it...

Btw, is savage yard of any use whenyou have your followers fully geared and have collected all the class specific mog items? Is it profitable/useful enough to compete with, say, alchemy lab or the other small buildings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    Also, is herbalism worth it anymore? Im not getting much out of it so I might as well swap professions but I dont know if starting over is worth it...
    I swapped my herb out, used it till 100 and then picked alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    Btw, is savage yard of any use when you have your followers fully geared and have collected all the class specific mog items? Is it profitable/useful enough to compete with, say, alchemy lab or the other small buildings?
    Well, if you are doing all missions and not like me just the important ones... it should be yard > lab.
    The stuff from the yard you can DE, and sell the follower thingies, all together it will net you more daily.... unless catalyst is like 30g+ on your server.

Deleted
    Has anyone else ran into the problem of not having the food buffs appear in your Level 3 Herb Garden?

I've been using the buffs when running random heroics almost daily, but for the past 2 days no food has spawned in the garden.