10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCoz View Post
    Has anyone else ran into the problem of not having the food buffs appear in your Level 3 Herb Garden?
    Try to relog, this exists since launch sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Try to relog, this exists since launch sadly
    I actually like when it happens, sometimes if I'm doing garrison stuff on my laptop (with all settings at minimum) I wind up clicking on the food instead of an herb, and it gets annoying.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    hi quick question is there any Mounts for LV3 Stables? I noticed that LV1 and LV2 stables both award new mounts. Does LV3 also or is it forgettable?
    http://www.wowhead.com/building=67/stables#rel-items

Six mounts plus a seventh (one horde, one alliance) for the achieve is it for the Stables. You can then replace it with something else.

Looks like you get that with the level 3 stables. Guess I'll need to rebuild it now. :P

is it more efficient to level followers via work orders, or just plug them into missions for a bit. I just got Ahm at 95, and was wondering if I should level him to 100 with missions instead of relying on work orders.

Quote Originally Posted by pmb View Post
    is it more efficient to level followers via work orders, or just plug them into missions for a bit. I just got Ahm at 95, and was wondering if I should level him to 100 with missions instead of relying on work orders.
    Mix of both would be fastest. You can get in several missions between the work orders completing.

Unless there is some sort of stacking bonus for completing successive work orders without being unassigned.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I think the best Garrison buildings are
    Large: Warmills and barracks
    Medium: Inn and Trading post
    Small: Salvage yard, Enchating hut, Profession hut of your primary profession

Quote Originally Posted by Tall5001 View Post
    Profession hut of your primary profession
    I think alchimical lab is better choice

Deleted
    that legendary folower can i unleeern his 2 treads but not the one that imporoves his su6 rate ?

Quote Originally Posted by andremeijer View Post
    that legendary folower can i unleeern his 2 treads but not the one that imporoves his su6 rate ?
    Yes.

/10char

For treasure hunter missions I need lvl 3 Frostwolf tavern. But it is worth replacing barn or trading post for this? I heard those missions are nerfed somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's worth it, on you main, if you got 10+ Treasure Hunters

thanks you for that guide,it was very useful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Time for a shipyard section?
    6.2 changes have been added!

I apologize for the massive delay with this update.

Deleted
    is this thread still active?

i recently hit 100 on my alliance druid and i want to get thisalee crow follower, but this guy isn't offering me the quest! i looked on wowhead and apparently the quest was bugged before and not everybody got it, but some say its fixed. doesnt seem so to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i recently hit 100 on my alliance druid and i want to get thisalee crow follower, but this guy isn't offering me the quest! i looked on wowhead and apparently the quest was bugged before and not everybody got it, but some say its fixed. doesnt seem so to me?
    It was bugged for my last 100 also, like in may tho.

If you did the quest, but still didn't get her contact a GM. i did that and he fixed it.
    If you didn't do the quest they did fix it a while ago so you won't have a problem.

Deleted
    It was bugged for my last 100 also, like in may tho.

If you did the quest, but still didn't get her contact a GM. i did that and he fixed it.
    If you didn't do the quest they did fix it a while ago so you won't have a problem.
    i cant get the quest, is it just a random weekly thing or what? the guy that is suppose to give the quest wont give me one!

10+ Year Old Account
    i cant get the quest, is it just a random weekly thing or what? the guy that is suppose to give the quest wont give me one!
    My bad, apparently the quest has been removed with some of the 6.2 hotfixes.

Deleted
    My bad, apparently the quest has been removed with some of the 6.2 hotfixes.
    So you can no longer get her as a follower? :\

also next question, how do i get a lot of garrison resources? :\

i seem to be permanently stuck at about 500, i need 900 to upgrade buildings, and 500 to upgrade any of my ships at ship yard so i can actually do naval missions because currently i cannot do any of them without losing my ships! i cant upgrade any of my buildings! so annoying ive collected a lot of the treasures from around draenor. any resources i earn from the daily heroic and the box outside the town hall i just spend on sending my followers on missions :|

10+ Year Old Account
    how do i get a lot of garrison resources?
    TP + LM will give you loads per day. If you only want 1 building, get TP, and run GR missions with scavangers.