Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Expect:
    Boring stuff

Want:
    HD re-releases of WC1-3 with even more high quality cinematics added.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    There will never be a WoW 2...The overhaul there doing with WoD proves that. Every expansion they'll just keep improving graphics and features.
    Yup. They keep updating the game in many different ways. There is no reason for them to put the resources into a new MMO when they already have a very successful one running. "But its losing subs!!!" yeah but it is still one of the most popular MMOs on the planet and it still is in the western world.

The WOW news at Blizzcon will prolly be only a preview of 6.1 maybe a sneak peak @ the Bloof Elf models and the movie.

I don't think they will release WC4 unless WoW is dead, and I think (and hope) WoW will be up and running for a few more years at least.

OT: What I think they will show:
    SC expansion
    Diablo 3 changes for current expa
    Hearthstone expansion/content patch as naxx
    HoTS beta and more details
    WoW patches for WoD
    Something related to movie, MAYBE a teaser

What I want:

New wow x-pac info
    Remake of WC 1-3
    Hearthstone for cell phones
    New game (expanding Blizzard universe)
    Lots of WoW lore
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroStratics View Post
    Heroes will go into Open Beta or something major will happen with invites.
    Doubt it. They don't have the servers to let so many people play it at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I don't even know what "WoW 2" is. People have talked about it for a few years now and it makes no sense whatsoever. It would just be an "upgraded" version of the current WoW? If that is truly what it would be, that's what current WoW expansions have slowly been doing already. lol.
    Everquest Next?
    Totally updated combat system that is less automated or optionally more twitch based, dynamic physics (though it was recently mentioned they may add those to WOW soon) dynamic environments/weather/seasons/destructible terrain. Who knows? The sky is the limit of your imagination.
    I'm not going to argue it's coming, but it's a fun hypothetical. And I think it was Chilton in an interview a few months ago who said something like a WOW 2 could be something they've not ruled out exploring and that it would offer a lot of ground for innovation essentially.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Although its not too exciting I expect something new in the mobile genre. There is so much money to be had in mobile gaming (Herthstone on an iPad doesn't count although it is close.) and to be honest I am shocked they still don't have anything in this area outside of the Mobile Armory which I wouldn't count. Maybe the ability to pet battle on your phone with your in game pets. Or some small arcade or mini game using one of their existing IPs.

Deleted
    Im super hoping they release a new MMORPG, A wow 2.0 or something, since wow is dieing, in fact the mmo genre is evidently dieing

Quote Originally Posted by sarow View Post
    I don't think they will release WC4 unless WoW is dead, and I think (and hope) WoW will be up and running for a few more years at least.
    But think of the possibilities if they do, They could make abunch of stuff happen in WC4 Adding new lore and such then continue that in more WoW expansions

I'm expecting a little bit of everything, but guessing the most major thing will be Legacy of the Void.

Not expecting much about D3. Bet we'll get to see some Hearthstone expansion stuff. Imagine we'll hear at least something about Heroes. Perhaps we can get a sneak peak at the movie. Warlords is definitely gonna get some attention with some patch info.

Would love to hear just a slight bit about the next expansion, and I still believe we should, if they want to release expansions faster. Something about remaking Warcraft 1 and 2 (and maybe 3, can't recall) would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    I don't ever see a wow2 coming out. If they did it wouldn't be called wow2....AND if they did do it 10 years Minimum before it happens.

remember everquest 2 (EQ2) wasnt that hot to begin with
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

10+ Year Old Account
    -Heroes of the Storm information and possible hint at open beta coming or it happens after Blizzcon
    -Discussion about 6.1 in Warlords and reasoning on why certain things were removed for clarifications
    -Hearthstone updates and possible mini expansion(The update after Naxx) teaser or whatever.
    - Hints to D3 expansion or small updates. I dunno but D3 needs something IMO. Maybe class changes?
    - Possible hint at what their new game project is.

Note what I think is what will happen. I expect awesome stuff as always but usually what I think will happen is usually hit and miss.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Guys, what's an IP?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyina View Post
    Guys, what's an IP?
    Intellectual Property. I.E. StarCraft games are individual pieces of the overall StarCraft IP.

On Topic:
    What I think we'll see:
    Legacy of the Void reveal/release date
    Hearthstone expansion info + maybe some card teasers
    WoD after 6.0
    Heroes Beta announcement (we're still in Alpha even though some of you keep saying Beta)
    D3 info, either future patches or a new expansion

What I'd like to see:
    The next WoW expansion as they've said they're trying to shorten cycles
    WarCraft 4
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

WoD won't even have released by Blizzcon, so I highly, highly doubt we'll hear anything about the next expansion. It just doesn't make sense to start the hype for a future expansion when the one before it hasn't even gone live yet.

IP is an internet protocol

Expect:
    D3 second expansion announcement
    Legacy of the Void details
    Heart-nobody-cares-stone stuff
    Open beta date for HotS
    Please-do-not-be-disgrace Warcraft movie trailer
    WoD patches roadmap

Want:
    Next WoW X-pack
    WarCraft 3 Remastered with proper widescreen support and WC1 & 2 campaigns recreated with its engine

Quote Originally Posted by lemar View Post
    Im super hoping they release a new MMORPG, A wow 2.0 or something, since wow is dieing, in fact the mmo genre is evidently dieing
    In recent interview with polygon if i am not mistaken, about the cancellation of Titan, Morheim and Metzen said that they (as in Blizzard) wll not be working on another MMO anytime soon.

I cried a little.
    Last edited by oblakoff; 2014-09-28 at 08:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    What i expect are more WoD details for the future, Starcraft stuff i dont care about, and Diablo stuff.

What i REALLY REALLY want is a warcraft single player RPG. PLZ GIEF BLIZZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Want:
    HD re-releases of WC1-3 with even more high quality cinematics added.
    this aswell.

I'm expecting:
    Starcraft II's last expansion
    The first true expansion to Hearthstone plus another solo adventure (ICC or Molten Core).
    6.1/6.2 for WoW
    [I]Something[I] Diablo (expansion or new game mode)
    HotS going into beta by 1/1/15

I'd like:
    6.x Roadmap + theaser/announcement for 7.x for WoW
    WoW pet battles and garrison integration for mobile devices/tablet
    Remastered SC1, WC1, and WC2 for iPad/Android
    Hearthstone for Android launching by 12/1/14
    ICC, Molten Core, and Dragon Soul solo adventures for Hearthstone
    Cute But Deadly franchise similar to Skylanders and Infinity for PC and Consoles
    CPU - Intel i5-2500k w/Corsair H50 * MB - ASUS P67 Pro
    RAM - 8GB Mushkin PC-1600 * GPU - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB
    SSD - Crucial M4 120GB SATA3 * HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA3

- Some WoD patch stuff?
    - More hearthstone expansions
    - Legacy of the Void, SC2 stuff
    - Heroes of the Storm release date (they said alpha is ending soon)
    - Warcraft movie

Quote Originally Posted by Namana View Post
    WoD won't even have released by Blizzcon, so I highly, highly doubt we'll hear anything about the next expansion. It just doesn't make sense to start the hype for a future expansion when the one before it hasn't even gone live yet.
    I don't think they'd do a full multi-day deal like they did with WoD but if they're serious about this being a short expansion we might get a name and a really short teaser or something. Like they lay the framework for the rest of WoD and then "all leading up to..." (Logo/name of next expac on screen, maybe a really ambiguous short clip of the intro cinematic.)
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.