Poll: Hillary Clinton next president?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    This is funny....
    It's like chadwix that learned to type better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Legally only. Otherwise, I won't get arrested or struck by lightning if I say I am married to Jero. The only definition up for debate is the legal one... Religion has nothing to do with it...
    Because religion has no weight, none. You can go through as many ceremonies with as many different partners as you want. Because if you don't have the license, it means absolutely nothing. But according to Jero I am "so wrong" on that just because.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magewang View Post
    President of what? Be more specific...
    The PTA? Certainly not the United States. That's impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    There won't be a female president in times of conflict, 'Murica will elect a male president. They want a masculine figure as head of state, which could apply to the Hilldawg, but I guess the Americans also want a president who is of the male sex.

I'm conflicted on the issue, man. On one hand, Hillary being elected would make americans look like even more of a joke, their rule by nepotistic oligarchs made further blatant and shameless. But on the other hand, that joke is getting pretty damn old, 'ya know? I mean, we just had Bush Junior a few years ago, do you really need to repeat the joke this often?

Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    There won't be a female president in times of conflict, 'Murica will elect a male president. They want a masculine figure as head of state, which could apply to the Hilldawg, but I guess the Americans also want a president who is of the male sex.
    'Cause obama just radiates masculinity.

Pretty sure Michelle is the man of that house, if you know what I mean?
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."