Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

Pride parade in Belgrade, Serbia.

So, today, one more pride parade in Belgrade.

I am so sad to live in this country, 80% of people are against equality and peace. Orthodox church heads in this country speak to the hooligans and other nazi/patriot bastards, to go on the streets, and "protest" against them, in other way, beat the shit out of people born this way, just wanting to love each other, and live in peace.

I am straight, me and my gf strongly support equality, and don't believe people should be discriminated for their religion / nationality / sexual orientation, even tho I am atheist and don't believe in nationality and all that bullshit.

Am i wrong here, for not being on the same mindset as 80%+ of my "nation"?

Sorry for being all random here, but im so fucking pissed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You can never be wrong or wanting equality.

Deleted
    Look on the bright side, in Europe people are generally getting more tolerant with homosexuality. Remember that not too long ago the norm was to see homosexuality as a literal disease.

If they want peace so much why they go out on the streets knowing it will provoke the 80% majority of "nazi/patriot bastards" ?

Deleted
    These parades have zero to do with tolerance or equality though.
    They are oftenly raunchy to the point that they maight even increase resentment and decrease tolerance.

I am all for equallity but these things don't help those groups of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    If they want peace so much why they go out on the streets knowing it will provoke the 80% majority of "nazi/patriot bastards" ?
    That's exactly why they do it dumbass, how do you get equality without doing anything and hiding ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    These parades have zero to do with tolerance or equality though.
    They are oftenly raunchy to the point that they maight even increase resentment and decrease tolerance.

I am all for equallity but these things don't help those groups of people.
    In the same way black parades didn't help them?

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    That's exactly why they do it dumbass, how do you get equality without doing anything and hiding ?
    What kind of equality are you talking about? As far as I know it isn't illegal in Serbia to be homosexual. You can have sex with anybody in your house and nobody will care.

So, by provoking conflict and increasing resentment for you is the road to peace?
    Filter the nonsense and laugh at what's left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    What kind of equality are you talking about? As far as I know it isn't illegal in Serbia to be homosexual. You can have sex with anybody in your house and nobody will care.
    If they are nazi then they care.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lithis View Post
    So, by provoking conflict and increasing resentment for you is the road to peace?
    Yes it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Look on the bright side, in Europe people are generally getting more tolerant with homosexuality. Remember that not too long ago the norm was to see homosexuality as a literal disease.
    I still have a hard time understanding how they could come to the conclusion it was a disease... But yeah, it's getting better.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

In the same way black parades didn't help them?
    I don't know. Did people parade half naked while making obscene gestures and moves in these "black parades"?

Deleted
    And afaik, you cant marry same sex in serbia nor homosexuals couple are recognized, so yes, that's what I meant by equality.

Oh look, here we go with "natseeeee!" accusations.

Protip: you do not gain sympathy with anyone by labeling them. Neither do you by prancing around dressed in a thong and waving dildos around. Both will only serve to increase animosity towards you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    I still have a hard time understanding how they could come to the conclusion it was a disease... But yeah, it's getting better.
    It was a legit conclusion undone by political lobbying. See "zapping".

Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post
    So, today, one more pride parade in Belgrade.

I am so sad to live in this country, 80% of people are against equality and peace. Orthodox church heads in this country speak to the hooligans and other nazi/patriot bastards, to go on the streets, and "protest" against them, in other way, beat the shit out of people born this way, just wanting to love each other, and live in peace.

I am straight, me and my gf strongly support equality, and don't believe people should be discriminated for their religion / nationality / sexual orientation, even tho I am atheist and don't believe in nationality and all that bullshit.

Am i wrong here, for not being on the same mindset as 80%+ of my "nation"?

Sorry for being all random here, but im so fucking pissed off.
    80%? bullshit?

this gay parade shit has nothing to do with some 'equality', its a useless waste of money and time and just a tool for self-promotion or gaining political points.

on the other hand, the idiots that go around rioting and attacking them are just the usual crowd that makes problems wherever and whenever for all kinds of stupid reasons, and should have all been rotting in prison since a long time ago

Deleted
    Oh look, here we go with "natseeeee!" accusations.

Protip: you do not gain sympathy with anyone by labeling them. Neither do you by prancing around dressed in a thong and waving dildos around. Both will only serve to increase animosity towards you.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a legit conclusion undone by political lobbying. See "zapping".

How it was a legit conclusion when science proved the opposite?
    You are just a homophobe idiot trying to hide you real identity, grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    80%? bullshit?

this gay parade shit has nothing to do with some 'equality', its a useless waste of money and time and just a tool for self-promotion or gaining political points.

on the other hand, the idiots that go around rioting and attacking them are just the usual crowd that makes problems wherever and whenever for all kinds of stupid reasons, and should have all been rotting in prison since a long time ago

Yes wanting to show that gays exists and DESERVE the same rights as straights isn't for equality

Hwo it was a legit conclusion when science proved the opposite?
    You are just a homophobe idiot trying to hide you real identity, grow up.
    Yep, here we go with labels again.

FYI, scientists can be influenced. They can be bribed, silenced and pressured. Accepting homosexuality as "normal" had an enormous subversive political force behind it. And yes, it is a mental disorder, same as zoophilia.

Deleted
    Eastern Europe is kinda stuck in the Middle Ages right now, as the orthodox church is very strong.

A large segment of the population sees homosexuality as unnatural so its not that surprising.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2014-09-28 at 02:14 PM.

I see a bright future for this thread. If D******r wants to throw out some more casually bigotted comments then I think we'll have a full house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Yep, here we go with labels again.

FYI, scientists can be influenced. They can be bribed, silenced and pressured. Accepting homosexuality as "normal" had an enormous subversive political force behind it. And yes, it is a mental disorder, same as zoophilia.
    Hahah, oh wait you are serious, let me laugh even harder.
    I hope you get a gay child.