Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    omn0mn0m tasty tasty irony
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Lately, I have been trying to explain why I believe we should use certain humans for certain experiments. Let me try to explain it in a short way.

No no, I'm not reading any further. I don't believe "certain for certain", i believe all things to be used on humans should be tested on humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for human experimentation, as long as it is voluntary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Your lack of ability to comprehend a text is very disturbing; what you are saying is not at all relevant to what I said.
    http://mrnussbaum.com/readingpassageindex/ would be a good start for you.
    This time I'll make it easier for you, as you seem to be lost, with a simple question even you should be able to answer.

If I call a carrot an orange-crunch, is it still a carrot or is it not a carrot?

Answer: If you don't get this correct, then there is no helping you.

Deleted
    We use animals for science experimentation in order to reach certain achievements which we can apply to humans.
    Are you one of those lunatics who'd rather kill a human being over an animal?
    I honestly believe that we should leave certain feelings, ethics and morals (which have been made up and used under interestes anyway) aside for certain topics.

Please, take this serious, if you are going to answer just to call me Hitler or some crazy stuff like that, don't bother
    So, you're saying we should throw away everything that makes us human in the first place? I don't think you thought this through.

Voluntary experiments, sure. But forcing shit on others, no matter who they are or what they've done, makes you worse.

I wouldn't go so far as to call you hitler or mengele. I'd actually like your idea, if the prisoner had a choice in the matter, and perhaps got paid for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This time I'll make it easier for you, as you seem to be lost, with a simple question even you should be able to answer.

If I call a carrot an orange-crunch, is it still a carrot or is it not a carrot?

If you look at a carrot as a botanist, you can describe it as a plant with specific traits that distinguish it from an orange. However, your carrot can legally be an orange. It's only a matter of definition and set parameters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    If you look at a carrot as a botanist, you can describe it as a plant with specific traits that distinguish it from an orange. However, your carrot can legally be an orange. It's only a matter of definition and set parameters.
    Not an orange, an orange-crunch. It was supposed to be my particular name for a carrot, and has nothing to do with the fruit.

Deleted
    Not an orange, an orange-crunch. It was supposed to be my particular name for a carrot, and has nothing to do with the fruit.
    Not a native english speaker and didn't get the orange-crunch the first time. However the argument is still the same: It depends on the situation.

A planned murder in cold-blood, which is normally a heinous crime, is okay if it's death sentence. You can have orange-crunch which is not a carrot, or a carrot called orange-crunch, or any other combination. It's all perspective and how the law is set at the time. As a reminder, the point is if a human can be not human just because somebody says so. The answer is yes, if that happens to be a concensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    As a reminder, the point is if a human can be not human just because somebody says so. The answer is yes, if that happens to be a concensus.
    It would set a precedent we really don't want to see ever again...

Deleted

So you really are quite dumb, in addition to your inability to comprehend a text.
    Your original statement is that 'People who don't think criminals are humans aren't very intelligent, so there is that.' which is, obviously, nonsense as a lot of intelligent people regard certain groups as less-than-human. The fact that they still are human has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by mmoc5eb69ce1b0; 2014-10-06 at 02:24 PM.