Ctrl + tab stopped working

As the title suggests, a few weeks ago I noticed I could no longer tab to the next tab in FireFox using the aforementioned key combination. It would also seem it's not specific to FireFox since it's non-functional in both Chrome and mIRC to switch tabs and WoW doesn't recognize it as a keyboard input.

Of additional note: both ctrl and tab work fine on their own, along with ctrl + shift + tab to go to the previous tab. So short of reinstalling Windows or burning my computer down and buying a new one, what options do I have of fixing this?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Check for ANY programs that might have keybinds for profiles(eg. overclocking programs such as MSI Afterburner) and delete them, had similar issue myself sometime ago with Ctrl+Alt+2(@) being blocked from use.

Also you can check if the bind is recognized through the On-Screen keyboard(Windows Key, type "On-Screen Keyboard"), just click on Ctrl and then on Tab and it should switch tabs(make sure Chrome/Firefox is the active window, as OSK doesn't follow your normal active window rules).
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2014-09-29 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Check for ANY programs that might have keybinds for profiles(eg. overclocking programs such as MSI Afterburner) and delete them, had similar issue myself sometime ago with Ctrl+Alt+2(@) being blocked from use.
    I don't recall having changed any settings anywhere, I just remember one day noticing the combination doesn't work, and the only software to do with keybindings is the Logitech Gaming Software for my G600 and G930, which I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Also you can check if the bind is recognized through the On-Screen keyboard(Windows Key, type "On-Screen Keyboard"), just click on Ctrl and then on Tab and it should switch tabs(make sure Chrome/Firefox is the active window, as OSK doesn't follow your normal active window rules).
    Tried this, the results were identical - ctrl + tab behaved exactly like they do on the physical keyboard, as in the input did nothing.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL