Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Oh sorry Kitt but come on. Look at the Countach, Testarossa, 288, F40. They all have that square thing going on.
    I know you didn't just shit on the Countach.

I would drive the hell out of one if I could afford it and find one That thing is still sexy as hell. Total Lamborghini extravagance.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I'm just browsing this thread again, watching people argue over opinions, giggling on the inside...

And then I see this

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Even though I hate Big Bang Theory, it's still better - in my opinion - than Seinfeld. God that show is crap.
    You're just not sophisticated enough to appreciate its humor!

I actually enjoy Seinfeld. :x

May flies invade your butthole for suggesting Big Bang Theory is better than Seinfeld.

TBBT or HIMYM *might* be better than Seinfeld (but I doubt it) but I refuse to believe they are better than Frasier or FRIENDS. It got cool to hate on FRIENDS (and it went a little crap towards the end) but the impact it had was massive due to its popularity. Yeah yeah, popular =/= good w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    TBBT or HIMYM *might* be better than Seinfeld (but I doubt it) but I refuse to believe they are better than Frasier or FRIENDS. It got cool to hate on FRIENDS (and it went a little crap towards the end) but the impact it had was massive due to its popularity. Yeah yeah, popular =/= good w/e
    Eh, I've always personally considered Seinfeld as up there in the big names.

I mean, I guess The Big Bang Theory can be climbing up right now, but eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    For me the 90's were.... land reforms in Rhodesia. No thanks I don't miss it.

#90skid
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by BadPhish View Post
    The early 90's not that grand. the clothing sucked and the music was worse; vanilla ice, new kids, nirvana and more.. these things happened and the rest of the world has suffered for them ever since. If you one of those people that thinks nirvana was great and cobain was a legend... your a retard.
    They were great and the fact that people still know them and listen to them today proves that. We can't help it if your taste is music isn't like everyone else's.
    OT: I liked the early 90's as that is when I was a little kid. I liked the style of the late 90's though. I also like the early 2000's because it was my teenage year. My internet addiction really took off in '98 with Battlenet and SC/D2. The games from the 90's+ have always been good.
    Doom, Wolfenstien, Super Mario 3, Zelda, Half Life, Warcraft, Starcraft, Counter Strike, Mortal Combat, Contra, Day of Defeat and hundreds more all from the 90's.It was a time when we had online PC games and console games, and even cell phones that were just that...phones. So people actually had technology but were still more social as in face to face. Now you can be talking to someone who is literally addicted to there phone because they are talking to you and texting at the same time. Seems like people have more of a connection or a dependency on technology and social media.
    Last edited by Xires; 2014-09-29 at 06:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHolder View Post
    It was a good time wish i was born earlier like 85 I was born in 1993 so I cant say I grew up in the 90s.
    You missed a good time bro, early 90's were amazing.. you dreamed about very basic games, like nintendo.. and for you it looked like magic... playing on streets was always amazing, people seemed content with smaller things... since the 00's it seem people can have anything and still not find happyness.

Deleted
    Definitely miss it. Economic was so much better, people seemed more relaxed and happy. The future looked like something nice rather than bleak and dark with wars and too much tech. I liked the music better, bit more funky I guess :-D also best TV series, Im still watching them (and 90s family movies were great.) I feel people were hanging out with other people more cause there was no internet (or it was just starting).

I just feel like since year 2000 everything became one big crisis, people are stressed, mean and easily agitated and future becomes something terrible to look forward to. But yeah might be just me, I was also happy 12 year old back then :-D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    90's sucked. Even the internet sucked.

Who remembers dial up singing you the song of his people every time you connect?
    he said early 90s...

Deleted
    I miss baywatch, When I saw those voluptuous blondes in TV around 1992-1993.... then all started .. you can look at my name...

Only good thing I remember about the 90s was that they ended.

I grew up in the 80s-90s and I just feel bad that kids now can't just disconnect from social media.

They are bound by it, they need it and they have to suffer the consequences of every stupid thing they do that will last forever on the internet.

I much prefer having grown up when even "ICQ"(or IRC) was considered a nerdy way of communication, this was before even MSN Messenger.

Now you do 1 stupid thing at a party and have to deal with it your entire life. No thanks, I'll take awful clothing, 8-32bit gaming devices and having people actually talk to me in person over having to update my status, take pictures of my lunch and hope that people don't put up an embarassing picture of me on their facebook.

Enjoy your time, I enjoyed mine. But I could make more mistakes

Deleted
    Now you do 1 stupid thing at a party and have to deal with it your entire life.
    It may be online, but no one gives a shit about your drunk picture. It's funny for an hour or 2, then it's forgotten. If you do stupid things WITHOUT social media, your friends etc. will still laught with it. That's just life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm just browsing this thread again, watching people argue over opinions, giggling on the inside...

And then I see this

You're just not sophisticated enough to appreciate its humor!

I actually enjoy Seinfeld. :x
    Seinfeld is pure comic genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztiri View Post
    It was best decade for everything in this world. Who does not agree? You should not disagree if you do.
    I prefer the late 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Seinfeld is pure comic genius.
    Seinfeld in addition to the various Star Trek shows is about the only thing I can stand to watch reruns of. It's still funny no matter how many times I've seen it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I wasn't alive before 92 so no I don't miss the early 90s I did however enjoy the heck out of 99-2006ish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Hows this for making you feel old, some of the people you are replying to on this forum are old enough to be your teenage children.
    Some? Most. And many of the ones that think they're adults are still teenage children. Nothing great came out of the early 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Eh, I've always personally considered Seinfeld as up there in the big names.
    Oh absolutely, probably one of the most famous shows I've never watched. That was the only "might" part, didn't feel comfortable saying "Seinfeld is clearly better" if I've never watched an episode first hand (although seen it referenced in plenty of popular culture, starting with the Celebrity Deathmatch)

Frasier on the other hand I've watched through a few times from start to finish, and while it did drag a little towards the end of the show, most of the seasons are fuckign priceless
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.