Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Eh? I am usually the first to bash the French but they are famous the world over for being sex mad.
    The entire planet is sex mad, the french are just plain terrible in bed.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Britain nukes France for old times' sake.
    France surrenders!

or they resurrect Napoleon. Either or.
    You guys do know that France has nukes too, right?

Also, Europe really needs to get over these century-old feuds. It's starting to get old...

I can kind of understand stuff like this from underdeveloped countries but, come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergy View Post
    You guys do know that France has nukes too, right?

Also, Europe really needs to get over these century-old feuds. It's starting to get old...

I can kind of understand stuff like this from underdeveloped countries but, come on.
    You do know its not serious, right?

Except for the French. Scum that they are. They think they can war with us for a thousand years and we'll just forget! (I can't believe I have to add a /endsarcasm here just in case >.>)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

You have been told they were just sent back to Russia, doesn't mean that's all that happened. The reason why you do not eletrocute spies is, so you can trade them for your spies if they get caught in Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    All most countries tied to the "West" spy. You trade captured spies for your spies.

Because we want our spies back when they are caught?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharif View Post
    If anyone spies on them, they should be put to death or rotting in a dark cell.
    Like your own government?

Wayooo

Remember the Russian spies that were caught a few years ago? It was disgusting how they were just sent back to Russia without any ramifications. A foreign country attempted to undermine America's national security. Why weren't they punished? I seriously think that espionage should be punishable by death. Those spies should've been electrocuted or at the very least, served life in prison. I mean, what would Russia have done about it? They wouldn't have had the guts to actually declare war on the US since they know that it would signing their own death sentence. The US shouldn't be afraid of any other nation on the planet. If anyone spies on them, they should be put to death or rotting in a dark cell.
    Cause US is the best country in the world, it has no spies.

ROFL.

Also why do US people only think of killing people? Have you ever even considered other solutions? Oh wait, let's just take up our gun and kill people. Let's just execute everyone!

Killing isn't always the answer... Or well, it's never the answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR View Post
    Like your own government?

Wayooo
    ^ US probably spies on other countries the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by disposablesteve View Post
    Because each country has their own spys doing exactly the same thing. Seriously, its a "Hahaha, we caught you!" "Oh ho ho, you sure did!" sort of situation. We're all doing it to each other and we all know we're doing it to each other.

Not to generalise, but as a brit, the number 1 and 2 positions on our government 'career opportunites' websites are russian and mandarin speakers. I'm fairly sure its a similar situation around the world, we're all watching each other and we know we are, so getting caught as a spy in/from a 'superpower' nation thesedays is literally a "Hah, gotcha!" offense, its a scaled up version of kiddy games like knock-down-ginger or piggy-in-the-middle type thing. A behind the scenes slap on the wrist and a "we know you know so dont tell" kind of thing going on.
    That's a very interesting and funny way of looking at it. Hard to argue with too.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    Because we'd rather trade them when our spies are caught.

yup. This guy right here got it right

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    yup. This guy right here got it right
    Heyyyy, I was first

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Cause US is the best country in the world, it has no spies.

ROFL.

Also why do US people only think of killing people? Have you ever even considered other solutions? Oh wait, let's just take up our gun and kill people. Let's just execute everyone!

Killing isn't always the answer... Or well, it's never the answer.

- - - Updated - - -

^ US probably spies on other countries the most.
    I certainly don't think of killing spies... because I watch the news... and when you see a spy executed on the news it always comes across to the opposing side as...

"Incarnation of Evil executes humanitarian Foreign Aid Worker and/or Journalist"

They *never* reveal if they were spies... (unless you're in the Bush dynasty, and they were democrat spies)

Because we routinely send out our own?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Remember the Russian spies that were caught a few years ago? It was disgusting how they were just sent back to Russia without any ramifications. A foreign country attempted to undermine America's national security. Why weren't they punished? I seriously think that espionage should be punishable by death. Those spies should've been electrocuted or at the very least, served life in prison. I mean, what would Russia have done about it? They wouldn't have had the guts to actually declare war on the US since they know that it would signing their own death sentence. The US shouldn't be afraid of any other nation on the planet. If anyone spies on them, they should be put to death or rotting in a dark cell.
    Because you trade them. Or turn them. Or turn them and then trade them.

This has been established practice since the Soviet era. They catch one, you catch one, you swap. Or swap em for favors. Or money, or influence, or as a gesture of goodwill etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    France surrenders!

or they resurrect Napoleon. Either or.
    Spain shrugs and proceeds to siesta all the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Spain shrugs and proceeds to siesta all the war.
    To be frank, they just got out of a 3 year civil war.

I just love those OP sociopaths on gaming boards...

most of the intelligence come from intercepting communications , and just in case a 16y old child could steal more secrets by hacking servers from mom basement than what madame Galina could do by fucking half the Pentagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.