Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Administrational issue - Influx of toxic, derailing posters.

Things such as people disregarding what a topic is about to start their own arguemnt in it that is unrelated to the topic?

I see quite a lot of threads regarding political situations in the world quickly or instantly get derailed into "Well it's the US fault" or US vs X.
    I'm not from the US myself, I'm swedish, but I'm quite frankly really tired of seeing it happen all the time.

It's getting difficult to keep things on topic if they're even vaguely political. Like this thread, where the topic SHOULD be about the student riots in Hong Kong but is quickly being derailed and ruined into a US vs China thing that's completely and utterly irrelevant and unrelated to the discussion of the students and their demand for democracy.

How could one report something like that? There seems to have been an influx of people who like to do it, I won't make any speculations of their origins but yeah read between the lines here, and it's just so tiresome.

Criticism is great. Discussion is wonderful. But it should be on topic, correct and not filled with hateful, spitefull and toxic flamebaits. Often times there's quite a few of them and I have no idea if or what I could report them for. Others may be experiencign this problem as well or have noticed it.
    I'd give examples of peoples posts but I'm not sure if it'd be appropriate to do as it might be seen as naming and shaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Report the specific posts and let us look at it. You can also PM any global to ask them to warn the thread to get back on track.