What Rogue blogs/websites/forums do you read?

For some reason recently, I can't help but think about Rogue specific websites, forums, and more particularly, Rogue blogs and the communities that they've had. I'm considering creating my own blog specifically for WoD something similar to ye olde RogueRogue.com, but I'm not too sure if there is any interest out there.

Besides that point, I wondered - what websites do you visit to catch up on Rogue info? We're all obviously using MMO-Champ - but is this the only source for you?

Deleted
    Hello,
    There is no specific site for the French rogue for players to share millenium (which remains in the explanations of bases) if icy veins, elitistjerk some discussion on wow forums and among rogues.

Deleted
    Im assuming most people use Mmo - c (obviously), Elitest jerks, Icy Veins, Ravenholdt and Sentry totem.

Arena Junkies , MMO Champ, and Wow head. Nothing will ever compare to rogue rogue. com by Akrios. I dont think theres any website left that caters purely to rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP shadowpanther :'(

I used to mainly go on elitistjerks and follow aldrianas blogs and forum posts, but now elitistjerks seems very dead with regards to rogues.

http://ravenholdt.net/
    MMO-Champion Rogue forums
    WoW Rogue Forums
    I follow the blogs on Ravenholdt as well.