CLCRet and Divine Purpose

Ok, so I'm new to ret and am trying this clcret addon I've heard a lot of people recommend. But I'm taking Divine Purpose, and in a screenshot I'm looking at, when I have 4 holy power and a divine purpose proc that is set to expire in a second, its recommendation to me is to crusader strike. Is that correct- I should just let the divine purpose proc fall off so that I can follow the normal rotation of waiting til 5 holy power to Templar's Verdict? Seems to negate the purpose of the talent.

No, don't waste the proc. The problem is that even the lastest version doesn't offer an action to use it with only 2 seconds remaining by default. You need to rename a file.

The following string was build after the priority list used in SimulationCraft and works for both SW and DP:
    Code:
    inq inqdp ds_4t16_5hp tv5 tvdp_2s how ds_4t16_aw tvaw cs j ds_4t16 tvdp exo tv3
    You need to rename the rotation.untested file to rotation.lua in the latest version of clcInfo to get the ds_4t16_aw and tvdp_2s commands. If you use clcRet, get the file from the clcInfo download.

Thanks for the info.