10+ Year Old Account

A little quick question!

I remember reading somewhere that the character create screen armor would replace the current 90 boost pandaria greens in appearance, with either 6.0 or WoD. I don't remember if it was confirmed or something "they would like to work on in the future"?
    Example of what i'm talking about, here is the warlock armor:

On the PTR, it's still the pandaria armor when we boost a 90, but I guess that would be because you're creating a template 90 or simply because they aren't in yet. My question is, is it confirmed for 6.0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not heard anything about it being 100%, I know Blizz wanted to implement them into the game for our use at some point, but that's all I know.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Not heard anything about it being 100%, I know Blizz wanted to implement them into the game for our use at some point, but that's all I know.
    It was a tweet not long ago. If I remember right, they also said that it would be available for purchase for the people who didn't boost a 90. I've tried to find it but can't *sobs*