Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Yet it is a communist country.
    It is but it also isn't.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you want to spend that much cash for such crap items? You probably only gain 1 point for each Hamburger / Chicken Nuggets pack anyway.
    McD has always been about ripping off customers with overpriced crap quality, in every country.
    Haha, yeah, but communist in name It's more like a State Capitalist dictatorship. Well, not even that, it's more crony capitalism than state capitalism. Imagine that the US turned into a social-moderate, economic-conservative (basically the centrist wing of the GOP) dictatorship: that's China.

Actually, i got the 60 point card with a meal, so it isn't a bad deal. I was going to get that meal anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you want to spend that much cash for such crap items? You probably only gain 1 point for each Hamburger / Chicken Nuggets pack anyway.
    McD has always been about ripping off customers with overpriced crap quality, in every country.
    Plus, the food in McDonalds tastes like crap, not had it in about 3 to 5 years becasue of how bad it tasted last time I had it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    King McDongor is in China

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I just like to see my favourite game advertisement everywhere, idc about the promotion itself :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?