Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So nothing new for people who have completed in before?

are they updating the current ring we already own to be a level 100 ? or adding a new one ?

The removal of the heirloom fists, do people who bought them lose them or are they just going to be no longer obtainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Couple weeks away? When would this be?
    I don't like the sound of that as well. Well let's hope that's just a wild guess and the one week arena season warning will be out by Wednesday. I doubt MMO-C already knows the exact date.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

No new bosses? Cmon Blizz!

I'm happy Hexxos is gone tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    No new bosses? Really? /facepalm
    Its not the least bit suprising that they havent made new bosses yet. Do you really think new bosses for brawlers club is worth postponing the expansion?`

I love brawlers club, but new bosses for it is something they can allways add whenever they feel like it. It shouldnt take time from the release of the expansion thats for damn sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    I don't like the sound of that as well. Well let's hope that's just a wild guess and the one week arena season warning will be out by Wednesday. I doubt MMO-C already knows the exact date.
    6.02 will most likely be live okt. 14

Edit: or the 15th in EU

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    No new bosses? Cmon Blizz!

I'm happy Hexxos is gone tho.
    Hexos is not gone.

Deleted
    I dont get the Hexos hate. He i one of the few bosses that are actually equal to everyone and takes precision movement while still keeping up a somewhat decent rotation.

It takes practise but after you learn it it gets easier to do it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave up on Hexagon guy, not gonna bother anymore either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks more and more doubtful for a 7th october patch..guess we have to wait till the 14th

Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    The removal of the heirloom fists, do people who bought them lose them or are they just going to be no longer obtainable?
    Would hope you just can't buy them anymore. Really hope since I bought two of them for that reason...
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I don't want to progress through those bosses all over again. I main a tank so it takes me forever to acquire the necessary dps gear to kill bosses once you get to the higher ranks. I can't believe I'm going to have to kill the likes of Dark Summoner and Disruptron to get my achievements back. /cry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Would hope you just can't buy them anymore. Really hope since I bought two of them for that reason...
    They have only once removed an item from someone who obtained it and that was a legendary item from Molten core that was not supposed to be obtainable.

Thats the only time blizzard has ever removed an item that has been obtained legally.

I doubt VERY much they will start now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    I don't want to progress through those bosses all over again. I main a tank so it takes me forever to acquire the necessary dps gear to kill bosses once you get to the higher ranks. I can't believe I'm going to have to kill the likes of Dark Summoner and Disruptron to get my achievements back. /cry
    If you raid 2 times a week on progression at least then it doesnt take long to get offspec gear. Dont know what you are talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    I'm pretty sure they'll just be unobtainable for a while because every other Justice Heirloom will be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I dont get the Hexos hate. He i one of the few bosses that are actually equal to everyone and takes precision movement while still keeping up a somewhat decent rotation.

It takes practise but after you learn it it gets easier to do it again.
    That's the thing, he is not equal to everyone. If your computer or network connection sucks, the boss, I imagine, is nearly impossible.

(And I did in about ten tries, but then again my computer and connection are good.)
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well, I wish all warlocks best of luck with Nibbleh.
    Yeah I hope he's been demoted to a rare boss or such because I have no idea how you'd do him without permanent cast Incinerate/etc. while moving. Maybe if affliction's dots were stronger...

Why do the MMO news keep linking to wowdb for all items and NPCs? Serious question here, because it always has very little information.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing, he is not equal to everyone. If your computer or network connection sucks, the boss, I imagine, is nearly impossible.

(And I did in about ten tries, but then again my computer and connection are good.)
    Yeah that guy is such an a hole, gone from wiping within seconds of starting to lagging when the berserk fire appears to dieing right after i kill him and if that's not enough they make you wait in a 20-40minute queue between each wipe :S Was so happy when i killed him and realised i never had to see his stupid little eye ever again :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I'm pretty sure they'll just be unobtainable for a while because every other Justice Heirloom will be as well.

If you have lagg(fps or latency) on Hexos then your pc cant handle wow. Its litterally nothing compared to raids og bg's so i dont know what you are getting at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    If you have lagg(fps or latency) on Hexos then your pc cant handle wow. Its litterally nothing compared to raids og bg's so i dont know what you are getting at.
    Name a raid encounter or a battleground where you need to play Hexagon.

Indeed.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Ok so, is the heirloom fist really going away? The ring reward is the absurd 3.5k ring that we can buy that comes with Str only? Will that be removed as well?

And omg are you kidding with nothing new for season 2? I'm really tired about garrison news everytime, I bet all their resources are into this jesus...