Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

they better make room for all that stupid shirts before removing everything ...... -.-'
    i'm not able to complete the last achievement - 'cause of "no space".

Deleted
    While we won’t be adding new bosses or challenge cards. Bruce is now a rank 5 boss
    Uh... yay?

This is seriously the most underwhelming revamp I have ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    As stated by others before, he is not equal. Besides one's latency, Hexos is arguably the toughest out of all the Brawler bosses, the specials included. He should never have been required for progression.
    I really don't want do offend you, but I have a very different opinion about Hexos.

I was among the first people to beat both the very first version of Brawlers Guild as well as the updated one. I mention this, to give an impression of the gear I used/was available to me.
    While I died NUMEROUS times on Disruptron (took more time than all the other bosses combined: 12hrs for everything else, another 16hrs for disruptron), I killed Hexos about 20 times when he was new, just to show off, and NEVER died, not even when I tried it the first time. I saw somebody else die to hexos, came up to him myself and oneshotted him. To this day I think he is one of the easiest bosses in brawlers guild, since you just need to meet that berserk timer, while turning him around. The most important part, which many players seemingly don't get, is the fact that you have to avoid the boss from touching the pink obstacles, not your own character. It is absolutely irrelevant where your character faces when those pink things hit you, it's only about hexos never touching them.

A properly tuned Disruptron that is brought up to current gear levels in terms of damage output and health, meaning a very tight enrage AND pretty much everything oneshotting you, would give players MUCH more trouble than hexos.
    Last edited by mmocbd24f84edd; 2014-09-30 at 08:43 AM.

No new bosses or cards? Something that takes so little time to include but adds a bunch for people to do.

So disappointing, Brawler's Guild was an excellent pass time.

So damn lazy, especially when they just copy paste bosses or npcs and change mechanics anyway, this is one of the easiest development effort to content amount possible, and they ignore it.

If they wanted to do the very minimum they could of copy pasted bosses straight from dungeons and overcharged them or add a new mechanic to them thats a mechanic from a different fight, requires zero creativity to do.
    Last edited by Toiran; 2014-09-30 at 11:43 AM.

Hexos was not challenging for me. Beat him on my third try. If I can do it with 250-300ms average as an Aussie playing on a US Central server, then you guys can do it too! Just spam a couple of your biggest damage dealing abilities and focus on the turning. As long as you are doing 100k+ dps you will defeat him no problem.

I did however have a problem with Nibbleh!! I almost gave up on him. He kept stalling and would then gain his buff and one shot me. So incredibly frustrating. Eventually after a couple glasses of wine I finally beat him when RNG was in my favour.

Hexxos can be easy if you have good gear ofc.

While trying Hexxos I saw couple people saying "it was easy" "did it in 3 tries", then you inspect them and they have full hc gear or close to it rofl. Ofc its easy with that kinda o gear. You kill him in like 30secs pfff. Try focus for 2-3min.

Anyway, just stating the obvious but gear makes alot of diference.
    I got stuck in rank 6 when at ilvl 480 or so, then geared up a bit to ilvl500 made it to hexxos a quit at that time. Then tried again about 1 month ago with 522pvp fully hit\exp and optimized with 544 wep but wiped like 20 times. 5 of them at 25%. not that bad. but then it went to 20 queue line which sucks big time. Sub ran out that day and havent played since. looking forward to not meet hexxos at 100 . Bad boss design IMO, latency can also screw you up big time. Other bosses I found them quite doable with low gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Linca View Post
    I generally think people are being hyperbolic with statements like this, but after the new the Brawler's guild news, I sort of agree.
    I have to agree with this. I tend to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt on development time, but I'm pretty annoyed at time this xpac is taking considering the actual new content we are getting. Haven't pre-purchased and still on the fence. I would have rather they retired Brawler's Guild until they could develop new fights rather than just shuffling the boss order and retuning it. Very disappointing.